SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to quote myself but I just noticed the SWEAT BANDS ON HER WRIST!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Gas. She obviously bought every possible accessory she could find. It’s like a sports shop threw up on her and she can’t even lift a weight.
She’s like those kids who decide they want to try a new sport and their parents kit them out head to toe and after a week, everything is thrown in the corner when they lose interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt she will stick at it, her body isn't the body of someone who works out, she is naturally slim and always has been. It would be great for her if she did, its good to build strength but I cant see it happening.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually dying like, it’s only a 25 bag and she’s not even supporting the whole weight 😂😂😂 and god help her she can’t even do a bodyweight squat. She must be appallingly weak from all the crap she eats 🥴
Everyone has to start somewhere! I'd be along the same strength lines as this, shockingly weak, and this is why I am terrified of going to the gym! 🙈
Why did Dylan film it all? Had he not his own workout to be doing or was his job to film her? Fair play to her for getting fit and trying but hope her page doesn't become another fitnessy type thing. Enough of those pages who are actually qualified! 🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder why she doing all this working out I wonder is she suffering maybe mentally

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find the Instagram stories put up really uncomfortable to watch?
Definitely. For someone that loves posing and pictures from a perfect angle, she can’t have been impressed with those posts. She was clearly uncomfortable and struggling. It’s like Dylan was trying to embarrass her.

I wonder why she doing all this working out I wonder is she suffering maybe mentally
I have a feeling she’s trying to find something to have in common with Dylan.

Reactions: 11
The weight was 25KG which isn't light to someone who doesnt work out. Most people start with no weight and perfect their form and technique before adding weight which imo is best and what su should be doing.

Maybe its a change for her and dylan to find a common interest? Who knows. Either way Im a big fan of seeing women train their bodies and ger stronger. I hope she sticks with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah ya don’t marry someone if you have nothing in common 😂😂 I dunno find it all but strange the whole marriage between them

Reactions: 3
Ah ya don’t marry someone if you have nothing in common 😂😂 I dunno find it all but strange the whole marriage between them
The move seemed to happen quite suddenly. Now, she’s in the gym every day when she showed no interest in fitness in Ireland. And there was that comment Katie made. Something about her being like a different person. It’s all very odd

Reactions: 10
The weight was 25KG which isn't light to someone who doesnt work out. Most people start with no weight and perfect their form and technique before adding weight which imo is best and what su should be doing.

Maybe its a change for her and dylan to find a common interest? Who knows. Either way Im a big fan of seeing women train their bodies and ger stronger. I hope she sticks with it.
That’s my point though, why bother with the weight if the PT is carrying it, she’s clearly just starting in the gym and should be using bodyweight to start.

That’s my point though, why bother with the weight if the PT is carrying it, she’s clearly just starting in the gym and should be using bodyweight to start.
I just don’t see the point in showing any of it so early on. It’s not like she’s going to keep it up. It’s just all for show. Look at us working out. She’s the same, posting stories of things he bought her and running the bath for her. It’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
Jaysus the leggings she’s wearing are full on see through 🙆🏻‍♀️ ......and what’s the bets she’ll be on later promoting them and saying they are 100% squat proof 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
I think fair play to Dylan for posting it... she makes out like every aspect of her life is perfect, does no harm for people to see she is like any normal person starting out in the gym. Big difference between starting out with cardio vs starting out with weights based training. If she showed more normal relatable things maybe people wouldn’t find her so prissy.

Also, the endorphins might loosen her up a bit 🤣🤣🤣

It really is a case of trying too hard to show their marriage is ok.
He never posted on insta & now he’s flat, although taking a hand at your wife isn’t really a loving gesture in my book.

Reactions: 9
The 🥰 emoji on a video where his wife is struggling. It really just shows that she’s only joined the gym for him! He’s just so so creepy.

Reactions: 4
What the duck have I watched?
The form on those "Barbell" thrusts is appalling, her back is bouncing, isn't supported far enough and her legs are completely the wrong angle.
Also whats the point of weight on you when the "trainer" is holding your appendage.
That "trainer" is utterly awful, you get the basics before adding weight, and ankle weights, fml.

Let’s be honest she only used the ‘home gym’ at her gaff in Dublin to take photos of herself in! She hasn’t a shred of muscle on her 🙈 can hardly lift the legs up. My god this makes me feel like an athlete when I see her attempt this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.