SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest she only used the ‘home gym’ at her gaff in Dublin to take photos of herself in! She hasn’t a shred of muscle on her 🙈 can hardly lift the legs up. My god this makes me feel like an athlete when I see her attempt this 😅
She used to head into the home gym when she would be plastered and start acting like a lunatic 😂 #girlboss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that Carla’s voice (“oh my god”) in the background of Dilly’s Instastory??

Reactions: 2
Wow just wow….. 🙈😂 that’s some hair!!
looks like she stepped off the set of Dallas!!! 😂😂
I always feel photoshoots make her look much older than she is, she her hair looks like something from the Golden Girls it’s a total bouffant!
1623184739924.jpeg

Hey Sue, Kid Rock and the 80’s called...they want their sleeveless denim jackets back...Christ on a bike, her taste in clothes is just horrific!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck have I watched?
The form on those "Barbell" thrusts is appalling, her back is bouncing, isn't supported far enough and her legs are completely the wrong angle.
Also whats the point of weight on you when the "trainer" is holding your appendage.
That "trainer" is utterly awful, you get the basics before adding weight, and ankle weights, fml.
Is he not a personal trainer?

Reactions: 3
I always feel photoshoots make her look much older than she is, she her hair looks like something from the Golden Girls it’s a total bouffant!
View attachment 609148

Hey Sue, Kid Rock and the 80’s called...they want their sleeveless denim jackets back...Christ on a bike, her taste in clothes is just horrific!
She has worn some very questionable outfits in her time 🙄 And she is on the telly then styling people....quite ironic really. More RTE bullshit....between that show and the horror show that is the Doireann Project RTE clearly need a clear out of top management.

Reactions: 11
Is he not a personal trainer?
Dylan?
That was a woman with Sue, no idea what her qualifications are, but she's not a good trainer going by those videos. She's overloaded a beginner for the thrusts, not checked her form to stop Sue injuring herself and stuck useless ankle weights on her but then pulled her legs up, she should be teaching Sue the basics and giving her the tools to learn. Even the squatting while holding a bar, get the girl to learn how to box squat, by using her arms she's not talking her own weight squatting, so she's not learning how to stabilize herself.

I am WEAK laughing at this. Sue... Wtf. You look like my 70 Yr old spinster aunt who is richer than God but hasn't an ounce of fashion sense and acts like her dogs are people. Why is her face looking so swollen
She looks like she's storing food for the winter

Wait is this actually for real???? Its not one of those Bebo fake mags covers that people used to use???????? Ive seen it all now.

Reactions: 5
She's like Barbara Cartland in that pic. Sorry don't know how to add a pic but she's the image just a brunette version.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.