Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarsBars

VIP Member
I'm just sickened by the fact that she's left her 3 dogs behind for 6 months! She's a cruel bitch! I can't see anything remotely attractive about her because she is as common as muck, always boasting and really doesn't give a damn about her lovely little dogs...those breeds of dogs are naturally loving and incredibly sensitive, don't know how she lives with herself. She's a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not even trying to be negative or to put her down but how in gods name does she not feel like such a fraud when she only ever posts filtered photos of herself when she owns a makeup company? At this stage I think she’s filtering already filtered pictures! The makeup must really be dirt if she won’t show it off normally

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Can you imagine what people over there think when they see that lot coming. And that’s before they open their mouths
I'd say fuck what other people over there think. They are paying rent in a villa, they are entitled to be there as much as the next "elitist" rich prick living beside them. 😅 I've become very meh about Sue. She just bores me now. I used to hate her but now I actually just don't give 1 miniscule drop of shit what she does. She's rich, she shows it off, she's a bore... Enjoy your holz Susie. 😅❤

• Haha

Ciara5

Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas
Didn’t think it was funny at all. Doireann is an ejit and I had to look at it through a pillow as I was CRINGINNNG so much😭😭

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So strange the way Dylan hasn't featured on her stories in forever apart from his toe or elbow getting into shot anytime it's been mentioned there's no sign of him to now featuring in her stories quite abit and his page going public, how weird🤔🤔

Allofthegossip

Sorry that magazine cover 🤦🏻‍♀️ she never bought her dogs any where when she lived here not to the beach or a staycation nor house trained them. And she was always on hols pre COVID and now she has dumped them here. Not the best cover girl to show about caring for pets 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

not_influenced

VIP Member
Am i the only one who thinks this thread is becoming boring? Like other thread I'm invested in....but Sues i find I'm skipping through pages not really giving a shit what she's doing. She's just become very irrelevant or something.

The so screw me cracked me up 😂😂

Yintang

Wonder if Sue is looking to diversify into the fitness fashion/accessories industry, or do a collab with her pal Brooke... Could explain her new-found interest in the gym.

Bellel

VIP Member
Getting Katie to record her drinking the wine & just absolutely loving herself. 🤣🤣🤣 Christ shes sad.

Just to add, the name on this thread makes me giggle every time I read it.. bare bum holidays! 😂😂

Dylan looks like a total Del Boy goes to Benidorm in his gold bling and all white!! Then the car post to boot. I mean what exactly does he do for a living again? Oh that’s right. Sweet FA.

She comes off so so nasty and overly defensive in her stories yesterday. Don’t get me started on her dodgy hairline? What the hell was that?! Is she losing her hair from stress? Why would you spend thousands on plastic surgery and not sort that out 😂 glad to see her in still rocking Penney’s in her story today. I have that white top you see 😂

She’s made a living off of influencing and now we want to know what the craic is! You can’t show off your villa to all us minions, be passive aggressive in your stories and then not tell us why you’ve legged it. We are all going to assume the worst.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Bellel

VIP Member
Nothing says “I love you mum” like a gift from Hermès.
Just make sure you tag me on IG so I can repost it to my story. 😏 Fickle.

• Haha
I swear the whole lot of them infuriate me - Kayshee is just embarrassing and So Smokey is ridic - but this wan is a pure dose. She's so full of fucking shit - I wouldn't trust her if she told me the time of her fake fuckin Rolex 🤬 Everything is fake or a lie or some sort of twisted truth 🤔 There's nothing straight about her whatsoever - not even Dzzzylan like hello 👋
Least Carla had the sense to stop continuing to make an absolute fool of herself by deleting her Instagram while sue still plays girl boss. 🙄