Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
sorry, it’s actually on Katie’s story. The one where she has the question box up about the b12
Is it not weird as well that she’s supposed to be only out there for a week yet she’s going to a doctor in a foreign country to get a b12 injection? Surely she would have got it before she left or waited till she got home.
There’s definitely something off about her timeline. She’s either been out there longer than she’s letting on, or she’s planning on staying longer than a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Babyboo75

Her and dildo are definitely getting ready to launch some sort of fitness or wellness brand or product…shes slowly reintroducing dildo on the gram to remind us all that he exists and to play happy families, and the gym and healthy kick is just to back up her new project…maybe its supplements or gym gear ir even a chain of gyms…
And absolute shame on sue for abandoning those doggies while posing on the cover or a magazine, u cant make that shit up

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a shit about she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.
And does she seriously think that’s a natural look? She’s absolutely plastered in makeup

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sarahh123

This is true I know someone working in the factory they make all her tan in Cork

Can anyone tell me what the story is with Carla? Did they have a falling out? Why is she never mentioned on either Sue’s or Katie’s sorties?
It is not made in cork don’t believe that bullshit. If your so sure tell us the name of the factory? You can’t because it’s not made in any Irish factory and your clearly lying. If I buy garments from India and put a label on it in my bedroom you probably think it’s manufactured in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣

I won’t be buying my coffee in Pog that’s for sure. Imagine buying coffee and her stupid name on the side of it. Worst collab ever

• Heart
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Very strange re B12... like assume you’d need bloods done first so they can see if you need it, and why would you be in Portugal a wet week and then get bloods? Me spies a sore ankle as an excuse not to fly home this week as it would stop her from helping out with the essential work. Anyone ?

Bellel

VIP Member
Her posting about Palestine. I have no doubt she has absolutely no clue where Palestine is or what’s going on there.

• Heart

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Here it is
Omfg he is a tosser. I have had a close uncle die during covid (non covid related) but we couldn’t visit him in Hospital and say good bye or I couldn’t attend the funeral and u have these simpletons flying home for a sick dog attention seeking … like admit it ye are on holidays . It’s fine we would get over it if u owned it . Tacky and low iq

• Heart

Babyboo75

She hs officially turned herself into a blow up doll...and them teeth.... shes like Rylan with a wig on...

• Haha
  • Heart