SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised this is the first time I'm seeing a thread on so sue. She is rough as a dogs arse

Actually that's not fair.
Dogs are lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He hasn’t posted a thing hardly over the last while until the big move/holiday to Portugal. Odd.

Reactions: 31
People over there are going to think they’re drug dealers or part of organised crime for sure.
You can just spot the no class new money a mile off. I’ll never forget being on a flight to Dubai with a lot of members of a well known criminal family on it. A load of kids and they in Balenciaga and Versace head to toe. All LV luggage. I enviously watched as I passed business class on the way to cattle class 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
He hasn’t posted a thing hardly over the last while until the big move/holiday to Portugal. Odd.
My request got accepted the other day form Dylan. I only started insta at the start of the pandemic and obviously added him and forgot, suddenly just accepts now in Portugal 🧐

Reactions: 15
She has a photo up on her stories saying it’s move day today lol she has a photo of the lambo and what looks to be an M2 beside possibly there apartment, who knows

It is mad the money in those two cars alone lol

Maddddd 🤣🤣🤣

ETA: photo
We holiday in the same area a few times each year and while I will say the place is full of some extremely well off people including celebs they are always very understated and low key. Sue and Dylzzz will not be a welcome addition to any of the neighbours who will not thank them for being so brash.

Reactions: 25
Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
So did she on stories 🤣 They're totally reading these threads 🤔

Hi Sue 👋 C'mere to me, are ya over in Portugal trying avoid tax or what like ? Thanx Hun xoxo

My request got accepted the other day form Dylan. I only started insta at the start of the pandemic and obviously added him and forgot, suddenly just accepts now in Portugal 🧐
He has changed his profile to public 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
shocked she actually showed the house. She just can’t resist rubbing in it and showing off her wealth to the lowly middle class working folk. I’m sitting down tonight to budget the next few months so I can afford back to school and a some bit of a holiday at home this year. And if the HSE will actually pay us this week because of those bastard hackers 🙄 Nice one Sue, sound for that

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.