Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Can you imagine what people over there think when they see that lot coming. And that’s before they open their mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Madscone

VIP Member
Sure lil bow pip bows are made in Ireland....they are brought in from China and the logo is then added in Ireland hence produced in Ireland!! Gas!

• Haha
Who needs enemies when your own husband films you struggling at the gym. Gave me a good laugh.
Having seen that I now finally believe that she is just naturally slim as there is no chance she’s worked out in her life before. The poor PT is practically doing the movement for her 😅

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
So is Katie after relocating now too? Cos as far as im aware, non essential travel is still not allowed? Looks like shes on holiday to me🙄
Did you not hear she’s an essential worker. she’s helping out with dripping gold. Yet not one thing yet about drilling gold only ‘girls days’ and ‘gym days’

• Haha

SkyeLucy

I’m sorry but is she for real! “Moved” to Portugal my arse……. Sick dog my arse… really rubbing it in peoples faces.

Snoopingsnoopy

Girls stop !!!! See the "Chanel" hat i can't find it anywhere - why ? Because the ribbon is from A CHANEL BOX and the hat is prob penneys- maybe she's not so flush with the bobs after all 🤔 But then driving in the stupid car eye fucking herself with tombstones for teeth - its all so pretentious - sweet suffering Jesus Sue give us a break 🤨
oh my god the second hand embarrassment fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the fact that she is pulling down the front of the hat to show the channel tag! Talk about getting your moneys worth

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she was too and its a marriage of convenience....
Anyway he deffo is , an that marriage is in trouble, its not even a marriage, take away the

Yea a mans
And if he is? Considering what decade we are in and what century I'd be suprised if they went to the trouble so both of them could beard for each other when it's perfectly acceptable to be gay and he cod have just come out of the closest🤷🏻‍♀️

We can all see the marriage is in trouble but you have posted several times stating as a fact that he is gay . Either you have some juicy gossip that none of the rest of use know or you are putting 2 + 2 together and getting 8 and feeding into the narrative that we are all trolls on this site, giving Sue plenty of ammo the next time she wants some sympathy from the minions

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Dylan being as modest as ever showing the cars off again this morning 🙄
How many cars did they bring to Portugal for 2 people? Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I’m aware you can only drive one car at a time. Yet ‘dog mom’ left her babies behind without a backward glance. Remember the drama of the dog they left behind to go off on Christmas holiday and how that ended?? Oh Sue where are those brain cells??

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I realise how jealous this sounds and it 100% is jealousy but f**k off Sue with your shots of your ‘grey clouds’ in Portugal and hoping they go! It’s Portugal ffs, of course they’ll go and even at that I’m sure by your outfit Sue its still quite warm. The weather here has been brutal all of May, more rain in this month of May than has been in the last 3 combined but thanks for the reminder of how miserable your sky in Portugal is. All the while it still remains illegal for us mere mortals to travel anyway outside of Ireland unless we are ‘relocating’ or can prove its essential 🙄🙄

Mslittlechat

She will be ripping. The comments under all the articles about it are negative and people are taking the piss out of her. The independent shared a pic of her and she looks about 50. Someone recently compared her to Lisa Vanderpump & now I can’t unsee it
It’s so hard to unsee it! Especially with that magazine cover!
And lisa is 60 although seems older!

Attachments

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

They’ve no intention of bringing those dogs over to Portugal ever

• Wow
  • Sad

SoSueHer

VIP Member
That’s Villa was already dog proofed clearly, and there she was saying she had to get it done before dogs come over. She’s such a dope 🤪
The note on the end - didn't buy the villa btw only renting - sorry now but she's an insensitive prick 😑 Has she any idea about whats going on in Ireland the amount of businesses that have been shut down or the amount of people who have lost loved ones - she's infuriating- the girl is so out of touch like wtf 🥴🥴🥴

The constant bragging is sick 🤮🤮🤮 She has such an inferiority complex its horrendous 😫

Yintang

What a totally vacant pair of gobshites. Their 'exciting' afternoon consists of taking endless photos of each other having a drink and posting them to social media. Wow. Riveting company 🙄

Niamh de bruns comment on her most recent selfie. Sue responds saying it’s good genes and skincare then she plugs a skin tablet. No So Shit Yourself it’s good Botox! Does she think we are thick??

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
I've said that for years. I NEVER understood how people got roped into supporting this yoke, they are as rough as a badgers arse.
I know right. She basically glamorized home shopping channels🤦‍♂️She hardly cured Covid!

Even when Dildo posted the pic ot his cars loads of people posted saying 'well deserved'. Why is it well deserved? What has he ever done? He's a glorified Uber driver for SoPoo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Suzanne doesnt even look like Suzanne anymore... its sad really that she felt she had to do that much work to herself as she was such a natural beauty.
I only started following her recently so had no idea she has changed her appearance so much. It’s sad. Especially considering how much she must have spent on all the surgery. It’s also very disingenuous of her to make out that all her so sue products give her that look when it’s clearly surgery.

Awk now this is an actual joke at this stage! Best of it is I don’t actually fault her for going to Portugal...I’m sure many of us would if we were given half the chance. However...this bullshit of “assisting Suzanne with dripping gold photo shoots” PLEASE 🙄 just be honest! Just say you have found a loop hole to get over there and you’re taking it. Surely she is bound to expect a backlash for this 🤷🏻‍♀️
but this is the problem,we can’t go. We’ll get fined if we head to the airport but this one is flying over to Portugal for ‘essential’ work to help with a photo shoot.....for fake tan. The photos are going to be photoshopped to death anyway so they didn’t need to be done in Portugal.