Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
I’m laughing so much at Katie saying Sue was in getting groceries for the villa.... the VILLA guys 💁🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Base2019

VIP Member
That second level really doesn’t look secure or safe for dogs, nevermind small wee house dogs. What a joke

Would have suited them better to get the dogs over first rather than the lambo 🙄 I couldn’t move without my dogs, no way

Reactions: 18

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
He’s in the pic with her on their new sofa.
I’m aware

The note on the end - didn't buy the villa btw only renting - sorry now but she's an insensitive prick 😑 Has she any idea about whats going on in Ireland the amount of businesses that have been shut down or the amount of people who have lost loved ones - she's infuriating- the girl is so out of touch like wtf 🥴🥴🥴

The constant bragging is sick 🤮🤮🤮 She has such an inferiority complex its horrendous 😫
We’re renting....aka we’re on a long holiday. Or Sue is on a long holiday and Dylz will return to getting his ass fucked when she goes back to Dublin to morph herself further down the road of alcoholism. There’s #goals #dreams for you 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She must think people are thick😂😂 sorry sue we have more Brain cells than you my dear! Dick head!
I think its evident people are thick. lol

She was never moving, the dogs were never traveling over either. Its all one big lie to have a holiday. Same as the sister with her essential work travel lie.
Ill be shocked if they dont separate soon

Trollydolly

"People are looking at me cause I'm in this deadly car"... no Kaaaaatheeee hun....they looking coz your lips are like a baboons arse on steroids!!!
Howling😂😂😂

What is the actual story with Kaaaaatheeee nose🤔you can nearly see her brain up them nostrils..... if she had a brain in fairness 🙄
People looking at er cause shes in her gay brother in laws car 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Like if her doggie is sick I do feel sorry our lil pupper was really sick last week but thankfully on the mend.
However, if the dog is so sick it required 2 of them in Ireland - why was she flaunting all over IG today with her gifts
One of 2 things in my mind has happened.
They needed an excuse to come home - the dad / bro sitch they couldn't manipulate
They had a whopper fight and she is the ultimate drama queen.

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
So did she on stories 🤣 They're totally reading these threads 🤔

Hi Sue 👋 C'mere to me, are ya over in Portugal trying avoid tax or what like ? Thanx Hun xoxo

My request got accepted the other day form Dylan. I only started insta at the start of the pandemic and obviously added him and forgot, suddenly just accepts now in Portugal 🧐
He has changed his profile to public 👋

• Haha

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Surely if the dog was that bad, they’d both be home. She wants it both ways. The summer out there away from the misery of Ireland, but wants to pop home when it suits her. People have missed funerals of loved ones. And this is the best she can come up with.

Also if the dog is so so sick as Dylan is saying, slightly insinuating that it’s possible he could pass away, would sue really have been on instagram advertising and showing the items she received today? Like she doesn’t have a care in the world?

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
I can personally attest for the fact that you can get personal favours called in to keep things out of court/the media. I used to babysit for a prominent Garda in a city in Ireland as a teenager and when I had a little incident in my early 20s in college he was able to keep it out of court and therefore out of a write up in the local paper which was my main worry. My folks would’ve killed me stone dead. Obviously not talking anything major here but everything gets a write up after court. Always the most interesting page in the paper
Ex friend of mine crashed in to a garda car in howth last Yr locked. His family have MONEY and there wasn't a whisper of it. He wrote off his car and a garda patrol car and there wasn't anything in the news 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Trollydolly

Talk about trying to be someone 🙈im actually scarlet for the katie dope !
Shes unrecognisable, maybe for the better I dont know , definitely the worst looking out of them all, but the shot at the front door ,
Ffs cmon Katie, get a life ,possibly your own 😂single white female !!! White trash , new money no class !!

irishgirlo

I think ‘Katie’ is gone! I went to comment on her last post and it’s deleted!!
I reported the post, could be the reason why.
Commenting utter muck and lies about SoShite's white labelling, and saying someone is an idiot for misreading a post is reportable in my opinion 🙂

• Heart

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Wow just wow….. 🙈😂 that’s some hair!!
looks like she stepped off the set of Dallas!!! 😂😂
I always feel photoshoots make her look much older than she is, she her hair looks like something from the Golden Girls it’s a total bouffant!
1623184739924.jpeg

Hey Sue, Kid Rock and the 80’s called...they want their sleeveless denim jackets back...Christ on a bike, her taste in clothes is just horrific!

Last edited:
  • Haha