Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letthetruthout

Now the sister is over there for a week on ‘essential business’ oh ffs give it over I could almost see Sue in the background coaching her. A real slap in the face for all of us working stuck at home with our health system on its knees even before the bastard hackers. So frustrating

Reactions: 18

Ohholymoly

Looks like Katie forgot her flight yesterday, roll on the excuses !!!!
And Katie's mate has joined them as well🙄🤔🤣
Does sue actually have any mates anymore or have they all realised she's a twat and now she has to fly in Katie's mates

• Haha

Tomboy

Coming from portugal does she need to quarantine for 5 days? Whats the bets every Jackson will be in the house today.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Only thing dylz wants open is his arsehole for a big length of Portuguese sausage
On the floor 😂😂😂😂

Sue the absolute uncultured oaf has ‘relocated’ to Portugal yet hasnt even bothered to learn a word of the laguage or explore one incr of the beautiful country or coastline...she literaly goes from the gym to lunch to the pool to the bar...in a 5 star resort...sounds like a holiday to me...
Also hope theres some good brothels open in Porto for Dylz...he might wana extend his trip
She never does anything else on holiday. I said it before but her trip to Bali outraged me. She didn’t see one inch of that beautiful place only her 5 star resort

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I can personally attest for the fact that you can get personal favours called in to keep things out of court/the media. I used to babysit for a prominent Garda in a city in Ireland as a teenager and when I had a little incident in my early 20s in college he was able to keep it out of court and therefore out of a write up in the local paper which was my main worry. My folks would’ve killed me stone dead. Obviously not talking anything major here but everything gets a write up after court. Always the most interesting page in the paper

y tho?

She “relocated” to Portugal. Then came on stories to say she’s there 6 months of the year. Dogs are en route. Lamborghini is in the drive. House in Ireland is still hers for when she “relocates” back.
Gas that the car made it before the dogs!!

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Shes getting very fond of showing Dildo on her stories, id say they have been separated an she followed him over there , funny how hes only on the stories the last few days
They’ve definitely been separated, for what reason we’ll never know but this ‘relocation’/holiday is a last ditch attempt to save their marriage I think. Even the fact they didn’t buy a property but are renting means she is not yet willing to commit to this ‘relocation’ even if it is supposed to be for 6 months of the year. She must think we are all dopes 🙄🙄 Go have a wine Sue

Nonposter

Ladies can I just remind you all that Aimee is playing catch up with Sue’s white labelling. Sculpted originally copied sue. No way 2 women individually create identical products regularly over a number of years. Both preaching #girlboss and all they do is select from a brochure. Spoofing with videos of being so busy and sending off for the tweaks to the formulas etc. Get a grip. Used to get the same palette in the pound shop when I was about 5 years old , it’s only missing the foam tipped applicator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Ohholymoly

She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out
If reminds me of when you were a kid and put the milk teeth sweets in your mouth like false teeth 🤣🤣 that's some set of new nashers

• Haha

Haven’t-a-breeze

If I had the means too I'd also relocate even if was just for a long summer, where still basically in lockdown here with the possibility of outdoor dining now where would you rather dine a street where where it will possibly lash rain and freezing or Portugal with guaranteed sun and beautiful views,
I wouldn't even have too think about it
This is what I think. They just love the outdoor / holiday life. He was definitely there last summer and I’d say she was raging she couldn’t be because she’d be lynched on social media so in her usual sosue style she said fuck it and went this year.
Also agree with previous poster that she’s so irrelevant these days.
On another note, why the hell can she not pronounce moisturiser!!

Dailychat

VIP Member
That pic was taken well after she started with the injectables and whatever else she puts down to her poxy contour kit though. I'm going to sound like a bitch here i know but I don't ever recall her being particularly pretty before she started getting 'help'. Tall and skinny, yes, but that was it. Carla is and always was the looker of the family.
I always thought she looked like she was about to kill you. Very hard faced. She hadn't a lip to her name and then got them injected on some TV programm (and then tried to deny any work 🙄)

• Haha