SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute joke!!! She's "obsessed" with this avocado sleep mask and has spoken about it loads before (she never has) and proceeds to tell us how amazing it is by reading it off prompt cards. Couldn't pronounce elasticity, she said lasticy🙄how lazy and poor is that,she could at least pretend to love it by reading up on it for 5 minutes before hand and speaking without reading straight from what it's telling her to say. Clearly she has never used it before nor does she know anything about it. All about the money.

Reactions: 16
Remember the first lockdown when she had grey roots and showed them off for #relatableContent and now look at her with the clearly fresh dye. With her hair scrapped back selling the green mask in her latest snaps you can clearly see that those roots have been professionally done in the last while.

In it together...not!

Reactions: 8
Aww yeah cause Sue has one one grey patch like Anna from frozen 😂 I remember her showing it off during her first lockdown but no sign of is this time!

Reactions: 7
She is an absolute joke!!! She's "obsessed" with this avocado sleep mask and has spoken about it loads before (she never has) and proceeds to tell us how amazing it is by reading it off prompt cards. Couldn't pronounce elasticity, she said lasticy🙄how lazy and poor is that,she could at least pretend to love it by reading up on it for 5 minutes before hand and speaking without reading straight from what it's telling her to say. Clearly she has never used it before nor does she know anything about it. All about the money.
I’m disappointed with the brand using sue to flog it. Won’t be repurchasing

Reactions: 5
That Sarah one was hanging around with another wannabe blogger Lauren or Lucifer, hard to know which of them came up with the cringey names first. Their content was so embarrassing.
Yeah I heard that Lauren one is up to dodgy stuff to get the $$$

Reactions: 2
To whoever recommended Iconic Bronze tan instead of So Sue's, thank you!!! You influenced me to purchase it 😜 and it's amazing! Smells like perfume and love the colour of it! Thanks!

Reactions: 11
Did Sue get her rollers out yesterday or what’s the story? The suspense is killing me!
She probably over worked herself putting them in and needed another day off 🥴

Do we have any thread title suggestions???
I feel like she's given us so much to work with this month 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this on their business page and looks to be the SoSueMe fleet of cars.

Conservatively I’d say there’s around €600k worth of cars in the driveway
A couple of those cars are definitely your man Brook Wright's, think himself and dzzzylan have some sort of car valet company together. I remember seeing this being posted all over the place before

Suggestion: I don’t apologise, I just hide in disguise, cuttin me own hair, there’s a pallet name goin spare...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A couple of those cars are definitely your man Brook Wright's, think himself and dzzzylan have some sort of car valet company together. I remember seeing this being posted all over the place before
They were having work done to the Lamborghini, Range Rover and Audi so can only assume they belong to the Dylan and Sue. The G wagon could well belong to Brook but I thought he kept his one in Spain. All bar the Range Rover are on Uk plates. I suspect Dylan is going into the super car hire business

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.