SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just unfollowed after no apology at all- she’s a disgrace should be ashamed

Reactions: 9
Giiiiiirls she can’t pronounce ‘Colossal’, that mascara is around years, she truly is illiterate, an absolute shame someone with such low IQ has made so much money.

I would say she shouldn’t have bothered coming on but she has to flog some shite with Mother’s Day coming up, it must have killed her to show her Botox filled face. Trended on Twitter for 2 days and doesn’t even address it or come across any way apologetic or humbled. “A glass of wine cause I bleeping need it” would you ever duck off Sue and take a long walk off a short plank you thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sent her a message there after I unfollowed I’m so annoyed she’s a disgrace 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just goes to show ya, all this "women supporting women" and #bekind and "female empowerment" is absolute bollocks from these instahuns!!! Because when it comes down to it they'd all drive over you in their Lambo's in order to make that dough.
It's a narrative they use to suit themselves whenever it's of benefit to them!! I wish they all just do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not stopping by enough but the comments on her posts today are pathetic and they've replied to all the comments too to try make it look like there's more 😅 (talking about business page)

Reactions: 3
She obviously only came on because she had commitments to fulfill for Mother’s Day! I actually don’t know why any brands would want to use her to promote there stuff now, she is ridiculous

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she’s just reading the press release... any person can do that! You’d think she could take 10 mins to learn the product 🙄 world’s laziest ‘influencer’

Reactions: 10
Just as expected lay low for a few days then comes on coz she needs to start selling tit, the business page then with the win your order comp to win the followers over, doesn’t seem to be much interest in it or the crappy Mother’s Day gifts

Reactions: 10
What I find most surprising about the Keilidh debacle and the behaviour afterwards is that people are actually shocked by it. I mean, she's shown time and again over the years that she's a classless, money grabbing, vulgar, selfish bint. The entire family are the exact same. The fact she thinks nothing of bleeping someone else over should not be this major revelation!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just as expected lay low for a few days then comes on coz she needs to start selling tit, the business page then with the win your order comp to win the followers over, doesn’t seem to be much interest in it or the crappy Mother’s Day gifts
I think the comp is an easy way for her to make loads of money. Think of all the people that’ll be placing orders and she only has to refund one a day? Hardly a loss. Trying to make up for the financial loss of the palettes more than likely.

Reactions: 5
Sure didn't she post a picture of him and her on a lilo and she hadn't got anything on. Bollox naked
Are you serious? What the f*ck?

So its the third day of silence, do we think she is
A) in her wardrobe eye bleeping herself telling herself it will all be ok
B) in the cigar room, tit faced, watching Shite Counsellors on repeat
C) off on her second sneaky holiday of the year???

Cast your votes below 🤣🤣🤣
All of the above 😂😂😂

Until penneys pulls her brand, she won't care. That's the real big money I presume..
Ya so she can take her Penney’s money and go straight to Brown Thomas and drop €3-5 grand on a bag. She says she loves Penney’s but she doesn’t buy any f*cking handbags there does she???!!! Penney’s isn’t good enough for her now that she’s gotten too big for her boots.

She obviously only came on because she had commitments to fulfill for Mother’s Day! I actually don’t know why any brands would want to use her to promote there stuff now, she is ridiculous
Ya I knew when she came back on Instagram straight away she’d be trying to flog her shite pallets for Mother’s Day.

I mean cigar room who do they think they are like 😂😂😂😂
They are knackers with money. No class. Rough as fook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.