SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s down to 296k followers. People waiting for the response and then unfollowed. Love it 😆👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I presume she doesn’t have a thread but it’s not hard to see why everyone seems to have so much respect for keilidh . She has more followers than any Irish “influencer” (I think) yet she’s true to herself , she uses her platforms to show her makeup and not to flog any shite like the rest of them. With her following she could be raking it in from any number of brands, but she clearly does well enough and doesn’t need to be greedy. She’s not flashy or vain and keeps her private life private. Just very refreshing is my point anyway 🤣

Reactions: 36
She continues to highlight how little regard she has for others, this will catch up her in the long run as more and more people are losing respect for her. I’ve no doubt she probably thinks she was the victim in this situation to all the “trolls and haters” 🙄

Reactions: 16
Sue's ads have gone seriously amateurish - zooming in on the press release that came with the Redken set, that's meant to be your cue card! Don't just hover over it and expect viewers to read it! "I'll carry on with the Mother's Day ideas after my dinner..." Er, are you a 15 year old revising for exams?

Such a poor return to the 'gram after her days of silence. "Been catching up with my team..." what a useless opener when it doesn't follow with a single shred of acknowledgement of offence caused to Keilidh. I doubt it was just Sue's personal decision to relaunch the palette, but you're the face of the brand Sue so the only genuine apology has to come direct from you.

Reactions: 23
She couldn't pronounce the name of the mascara the Colosol, eh this is the Colo something, I can't pronounce it. Shocking the amount of money she's made and she's still so thick. Off to her wine "cos she bleeping needs it". Stay classy sue

She has a serious attitude. That last sentence she was spitting fire. It’s killing her to be all nicey nice on screen. Girl boss my ass. Hope young ones these days don’t look up to the likes of her 😫

Reactions: 19
I presume she doesn’t have a thread but it’s not hard to see why everyone seems to have so much respect for keilidh . She has more followers than any Irish “influencer” (I think) yet she’s true to herself , she uses her platforms to show her makeup and not to flog any shite like the rest of them. With her following she could be raking it in from any number of brands, but she clearly does well enough and doesn’t need to be greedy. She’s not flashy or vain and keeps her private life private. Just very refreshing is my point anyway 🤣
What I love about Keilidh though as even though she’s working with bBold, can’t think of any others, she makes her posts fun and actually makes you want to buy it, hence why her collab was so successful with sosu. She’s creative and works hard. Also says a lot about her when she has no thread on here! Her tiktok videos are on another level to the likes of sosu

Reactions: 18
I literally cannot believe she acknowledged what was going on, without ACTUALLY acknowledging what happened. The mind actually boggles

Reactions: 12
Going for a "much bleeping needed glass of wine" what about a much bleeping needed apology/acknowledgement. Just Unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Until penneys pulls her brand, she won't care. That's the real big money I presume..

Reactions: 17
Going for a "much bleeping needed glass of wine" what about a much bleeping needed apology/acknowledgement. Just Unfollowed
Just unfollowed too....... much needed glass of wine comment & her tone of voice towards the end really showed her true colours... Absolutely no respect for her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally rattled, described the Redken set as a three way, the Knight and Day jewellery as Day and Knight, couldn’t read the name on the Maybelline Colossal mascara, said the heated rollers weren’t expensive at €49 then immediately on discovering they were €59.90 said obviously that’s expensive but you’d have them for years. Which is it Sue, are they expensive or not. ??? Would have been as well off to not bother coming on after her busy few days rather than come on and spout rubbish like that. Don’t follow her, just went for snoop after the whole Twitter storm and can’t believe what a tit she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.