SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if it has been answered before, anyone know why her mam is selling the house, they’re not there that long?
It's still on sale agreed 🙄 I'm checking Daft more for a 'sold' stamp than I do my bank balance 😂😂 she said she'll have a big announcement soon so I'm guessing it's around the house and that Sosue mentioned before that her and Dzzzylan might be relocating. Wish they'd bloody hurry up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's still on sale agreed 🙄 I'm checking Daft more for a 'sold' stamp than I do my bank balance 😂😂 she said she'll have a big announcement soon so I'm guessing it's around the house and that Sosue mentioned before that her and Dzzzylan might be relocating. Wish they'd bloody hurry up 😂
What is the story with the 'sale agreed' not a sign of them packing??

What is the story with the 'sale agreed' not a sign of them packing??
Sale agreed doesn't mean that its actually sold yet but has started the process of a sale by accepting an offer. It can sometimes take a while for a sale to go through if there are issues either side with the contracts or any other reasons. Can also mean that the house can go back up for sale if the person backs out of their offer.
No point in packing or announcing that they are moving when it is still to be signed off completely

Reactions: 3
Breaking lockdown rules, having Carla stay over and do makeup demos together (after she showed she was also in her mother's house) and not having the brains to not post it to social media and getting ripped a new one by Claire balding. I liked Claire that one day😂😂😂
What did Claire say about her? Did So Poo respond? Has the feud continued?

Reactions: 1
My moneys on her folks Downsizing here and buying somewhere like Portugal
Enough made on that house to do both comfortably, defo think it was a 1 year business investment

Reactions: 4
She’s back online now “busy few days” - yeah hun, hiding more like and damage control!!! Here’s a big story now about what’s on sale for Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm back....and heres some free tat I'm gonna try sell you for mother's day 🙄🙄 absolutely brazen

Reactions: 15
She does this ALL of the time when she's been called out. Disappears altogether from Instagram. Her mother and sister then start posting passive aggressive bullshit be kind quotes for the bullies to see. Then the dogs will be on lying on the couch. Her stash of jellies will be shown. Then, brazen as you like she will be on "hey guys, I just thought I'd quickly jump on while I'm doing my makeup and run through how I apply my tack cos I'm getting DMs asking how to apply lash glue, just applying my concealer you guys are going to go crazy for which is a gamechanger👌. Then a few ads. And that will be it. Shameless.
You called it 💯

Reactions: 12
Was only staying following her to hear what she had to say. I’m done now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brazen!!!!!!!!! Busy couple of days meeting with my team?? That's as much as she could come up with? And flogging shite for mothers day to make her more quids. She is lower than low and Shameless.
Yes this was her chance to apologise. That story a complete narcassist. You upset a girl take a minute of your day and apologise. No we don't want your tan we have no where to go

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.