SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We’re going to get together and create a campaign to shut these people and pages down! No more!’
‘Slag our influence all you want, but watch what the power of our influence combined will do! No to bullying!’
The second hand embarrassment is real lads 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s desperate that she hasn’t come on, to address the issue herself and move on from it. But I suppose that would mean she would have to take accountability.

Reactions: 12
She will sit tight and wait a few days and then come on with "hi guys hows everyone" and move on as if nothing has happened. The problem with society is there is no accountability.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she'll come on claiming something traumatic happened and wait for the 'you OK hun?' messages

Reactions: 1
So its the third day of silence, do we think she is
A) in her wardrobe eye bleeping herself telling herself it will all be ok
B) in the cigar room, tit faced, watching Shite Counsellors on repeat
C) off on her second sneaky holiday of the year???

Cast your votes below 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So its the third day of silence, do we think she is
A) in her wardrobe eye bleeping herself telling herself it will all be ok
B) in the cigar room, tit faced, watching Shite Counsellors on repeat
C) off on her second sneaky holiday of the year???

Cast your votes below 🤣🤣🤣
C for definite. Lying low in Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s commenting love hearts on Katie’s posts but not posting to her own page 🙄 no wonder Katie is the way she is with that attitude

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd say B plus also going on mad rants to Dzzzylan that she's the victim and she shouldn't be treated like this while holding a large glass of whispering angel and sliding in dog shite doing her knee dance 😂😂 while also over the moon to be trending on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd say B plus also going on mad rants to Dzzzylan that she's the victim and she shouldn't be treated like this while holding a large glass of whispering angel and sliding in dog shite doing her knee dance 😂😂 while also over the moon to be trending on twitter
Tending on Twitter cause she pissed off the whole MUA industry of Ireland 🤣🤣🤣
Shes gonna have to relocate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she will be on soon enough advertising something , if she’s promoting a #ad or whatever it is, she probably has set dates that she needs to post things on. I’d guess that’s the next time we see her

Reactions: 4
She will sit tight and wait a few days and then come on with "hi guys hows everyone" and move on as if nothing has happened. The problem with society is there is no accountability.
This!!!

She never addressed things in the past. The multiple trips during pandemic. Bloggers unveiled. White labelling.
She ignores everything and stays offline for a few days. She'll be back but no reference to this issue. In her mind she's the victim and was in the right, plus don't you know the company took a financial hit! They had to put that into the crappie statement.

Reactions: 12
This!!!

She never addressed things in the past. The multiple trips during pandemic. Bloggers unveiled. White labelling.
She ignores everything and stays offline for a few days. She'll be back but no reference to this issue. In her mind she's the victim and was in the right, plus don't you know the company took a financial hit! They had to put that into the crappie statement.
I saw a news report earlier actually “Suzanne Jackson breaks her silence”😂😂😂

Funnily enough they left out the second page of her statement

Reactions: 1
Went and bought a new tan today - she’s not getting my money! Very annoyed she couldn’t come on and address the issue herself! Also Aideen?? Not a word from her on the whole matter

Reactions: 17
I saw a news report earlier actually “Suzanne Jackson breaks her silence”😂😂😂

Funnily enough they left out the second page of her statement
She never actually broke her silence she ducked her head and is hoping the storm passes. What an amazing girl boss, She E O, role model 🤨🤨🤨 This is actually someone people want their kids to look up to???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.