SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the story with the Lambo? I unfollowed her years ago and just saw the picture of it. Can't see any pictures of it and don't follow Dylan. Did she just buy it for him as a gift? Or did he pay for it sitting on his hole?

Reactions: 4
Whats the story with the Lambo? I unfollowed her years ago and just saw the picture of it. Can't see any pictures of it and don't follow Dylan. Did she just buy it for him as a gift? Or did he pay for it sitting on his hole?
Supposedly it's rented as it;s got a UK registration, so why wouldn't they pay the VRT and put Irish plates on it? No way any normal person would get away with that. The state of it, with the bright yellow brake calipers, I'd be mortified if I was seen in that yoke. Doesn't he work for Sue now?>Not sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ah in raging. duck all unfollowed. She has 325 before the announcement and still has

• Sad
I think kash and so sue both done lip kits copying Kylie Jenner so wouldn’t say she copied sue

Reactions: 12
Having thought about this some more, i think its pretty likely that Sue herself had nothing to do with the launch...like i think her ‘suppliers’ and ‘partners’ just throw any old shite out there and sue just does her obligatory insta posts then pretty much moves on and never mentions the product again...she probably didnt even know urban bible was being rereleased and has so little involvement that it didnt even occur to her to reach out the keilidh....if sue really was the ‘girl boss’ and took an active role in planning, launches etc then she would have considered the consequences, problem is she just fires out these products and puts zero thought into them....

Reactions: 10
Having thought about this some more, i think its pretty likely that Sue herself had nothing to do with the launch...like i think her ‘suppliers’ and ‘partners’ just throw any old shite out there and sue just does her obligatory insta posts then pretty much moves on and never mentions the product again...she probably didnt even know urban bible was being rereleased and has so little involvement that it didnt even occur to her to reach out the keilidh....if sue really was the ‘girl boss’ and took an active role in planning, launches etc then she would have considered the consequences, problem is she just fires out these products and puts zero thought into them....
I don’t know about this as she’s always banging on about how busy she is and new launches. She defo knew, the partners would have had a meeting with her. She just didn’t think it would blow up like this as she lives in her own little fake world.

Reactions: 25
Supposedly it's rented as it;s got a UK registration, so why wouldn't they pay the VRT and put Irish plates on it? No way any normal person would get away with that. The state of it, with the bright yellow brake calipers, I'd be mortified if I was seen in that yoke. Doesn't he work for Sue now?>Not sure.
He is sue manager 😂😂 his previous job before this was delivering Chinese food 😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see both sides on the Keilidh issue, but I think plenty of people have been looking for another solid reason to dislike SJ and now they have it. Her blatant display of wealth has left a sour taste with normal people for a long time, her disregard for covid rules etc the same, and now she’s gone and disregarded Keilidh, who (to my knowledge) doesn’t cause drama, just chugs away with her makeup.

whether it was her business team or her personally is irrelevant, she IS the brand and she needs to suck it up and accept the fallout. But we all know it will be forgotten about, she probably paid for the Dublin Live article to say she was cancelled to drum up sympathy.

Reactions: 21
Oh SoSmokey is letting us know she's not happy, the claws are out! 😂
But SoSmokeys is forgetting that "them" in her poxy quote, are potential customers that will have a knock on effect of all the Jacksons lifestyle. Nobody likes a 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cracks me up that she refers to 'authenticity' and 'truth'. Qualities Suzanne hasn't exactly been displaying lately.

Reactions: 16
How has she not lost any follower's for this? she will stay quiet on instagram for a few days and start posting her dogs as content before she comes on herself as if nothing ever happened

Reactions: 15
Just wondering did Carla crash her car recently? It may have been put up but I missed it

Reactions: 1
Does SoSmokey actually smoke tho?? She shites on how healthy she eats that the smoking would be a contradiction almost 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.