SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly it's rented as it;s got a UK registration, so why wouldn't they pay the VRT and put Irish plates on it? No way any normal person would get away with that. The state of it, with the bright yellow brake calipers, I'd be mortified if I was seen in that yoke. Doesn't he work for Sue now?>Not sure.
It’s not rented, he bought it from the same garage that my husband got his from. We paid the VRT when we brought it into the country (which was €65k and varies from car to car) so he’s technically just driving around illegally and as a result, the car can be confiscated. He may have some story about registering it to a UK company, I know he set up DOC motors recently so that might be his way around it. However, people know where they live and for him to get away with that he’s have to spend the majority of his time in the UK which he doesn’t. Sue can’t resist but to share it, which I’m sure he’s not overjoyed about because it’s attracting attention he doesn’t want. I think this is why he’s so private. He did it with his last Lamborghini also before he sold it to a garage in Northern Ireland

Reactions: 9
Supposedly it's rented as it;s got a UK registration, so why wouldn't they pay the VRT and put Irish plates on it? No way any normal person would get away with that. The state of it, with the bright yellow brake calipers, I'd be mortified if I was seen in that yoke. Doesn't he work for Sue now?>Not sure.
100% has to be rented. When did he get it? I don’t follow him. You only have 30 days to register a car in Ireland that you have bought from the UK.

Reactions: 4
100% has to be rented. When did he get it? I don’t follow him. You only have 30 days to register a car in Ireland that you have bought from the UK.
100% rented same as Andy the rise to nowhere Malone only he’s lucky he lives in the north so can sell the lie a bit better

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know about this as she’s always banging on about how busy she is and new launches. She defo knew, the partners would have had a meeting with her. She just didn’t think it would blow up like this as she lives in her own little fake world.
Yes I'd imagine they can't launch or relaunch a product without her giving it the go ahead. It is her name on the product

Reactions: 7
What makes you think that?
Got sent a pic that was supposedly so sues sister. Had went on a bender and crashed the car. Now I don't even know what she drives so didn't want to put pic up incase it wasn't her. Cream mini by the look of pic

Reactions: 9
Got sent a pic that was supposedly so sues sister. Had went on a bender and crashed the car. Now I don't even know what she drives so didn't want to put pic up incase it wasn't her. Cream mini by the look of pic
Oh share the pic please 😊

Yes I'd imagine they can't launch or relaunch a product without her giving it the go ahead. It is her name on the product
I would say she knew exactly what she was doing and that there would be backlash for it. She's trending on twitter and the talk of the town.... We all know what she's like and I'd say she's defo of the opinion any publicity is good publicity 😂😂

Agreed 100% rented, for starters they change cars like the wind so why would they invest in something like that. Also if they have to register it and they don't its a customs issue rather than a garda matter if you don't register your car. I think customs probably have more issues on their hands than an unregistered lambo!

Reactions: 3
Dyl will be driving the dodgy lambo around the local wstates selling pallettes out of the boot. If he went back to Chinese delivery he could offer a choice of free prawn crackers or a palette.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.