SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her apology is a load of gas-lighting tit. She just used a lot of words to say ‘I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m not sorry I did it’.

Reactions: 33
Her apology is a load of gas-lighting tit. She just used a lot of words to say ‘I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m not sorry I did it’.
Mentioning financial implications was unbelievable, what did she want a pat on the back for pulling it off the market. She hasn't an ounce of class or tact.

Reactions: 27
c
I have a bottle of the Bbold mouse when putting it on I decided to opt for my Bahama body instead just as I was going somewhere important and wasn't too sure on it. I haven't given it much of a chance though. BarebyVogue extra dark is my favourite hands down only that I would often go for Bahama body out of the convenience of picking it up while in Pennys. I will be going out of my way to get vogue her forth though

Also a fan of iconic bronze too
cant believe anyone would recommend b bold after the Belfast debacle, never mind the fact it’s shite quality

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed It doesn't look like many are unfollowing her personal page I'd have more respect for her if she came on herself and owned it but I can't see that happening she's in hiding for the next few weeks then pictures of her dogs will appear standard from her when she fu8ks up I'd say she is spitting fire tonight

Reactions: 24
She didnt come up with it...PR team did
She doesnt have strong written english or language skills...or a creatove bone in her body....
[/QUOTE]
Well if she paid someone to write that tripe they should be fired because they can't write a statement to save their lives. Awful incomplete sentences.

Reactions: 17
She didnt come up with it...PR team did
She doesnt have strong written english or language skills...or a creatove bone in her body....
Well if she paid someone to write that tripe they should be fired because they can't write a statement to save their lives. Awful incomplete sentences.
[/QUOTE]
Was thinking that myself. I was second guessing myself thinking I must be reading this wrong. Pigeon English!

Reactions: 3
I’ve never purchased any of these floggers crap nor will I ever, Karma is a witch and has went full circle, she didn’t acknowledge her trips or continuous breach of COVID restrictions, not one of those bloggers detracted from supporting her then even though they all likely knew her goings on but this has turned the tables for her as it’s not something that will go away as easily or she can distract people from with fake insta stories. It has highlighted where her moral compass stands, the disregard and selfishness she has shown towards others has finally come back to hit her where it hurts most, her pocket!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m getting vibes of keilidh threw a fit and now no one can get the palette from that apology😂😂 shes digging that hole a lot deeper.
No one really cared that Rosie was taken off the palette because it was just something Rosie stuck her name on but keilidh is a well known and respected make up artist, greed clearly got the better of her this time

Reactions: 20
Knowing Sue, I'm sure she had a pure fancy picture planned for the Grid, of all the gals, posing in front of the Lambo for international womens day! She is ranging now she cant use #womensupportingwomen. Poor Sue, Shady AF move.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From what Keilidh has just posted on her story tonight it seems the apology was only issued on the Sosubysj page and not to her personally. That speaks volumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Not gonna be a popular opinion by any means, but SoSu is a business and not a person, and the business own everything to do with that product, it's all written in the contract. Legally Keilidh hasn't a leg to stand on and the company was 100% within its rights to release that palette.
That's the reality of it.

Reactions: 9
Not gonna be a popular opinion by any means, but SoSu is a business and not a person, and the business own everything to do with that product, it's all written in the contract. Legally Keilidh hasn't a leg to stand on and the company was 100% within its rights to release that palette.
That's the reality of it.
Yes, I understand that. But out of courtesy she should have let her know. The fact that she didn't is the Shady part for me.

Reactions: 26
I’ve never heard of keilidh before until this and googled her brand - is the packaging of the lip sticks / kit not a direct rip off of sosues ? Just an observation don’t really give a tit either way , I’m not either or their target market 👵🏻😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.