SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well just as we predicted, half arsed "apology" if you'd even call it that, not taking much blame, and saying they are legally within their rights. I hope this is the end of Sue. That statement made me more angry than the silence for the past 24 hrs

Reactions: 28
“To us it did not make sense to repackage or rename the product” well you did repackage it somewhat didn’t you? Because you removed Keilidh’s name??

Reactions: 35
What a crock of tit of an apology! Money talks and Sue was obviously rattled by the backlash!

Reactions: 11
Love how the statement ends with thanking people for continued support... Time will tell how much 'support' they'll have after this mess

Reactions: 9
Pathetic! Don’t u know she’s not losing money, it was a pre sale so she probably didn’t even have any pallets physical so she’s some cute yoke

Reactions: 12
That apology has just made it worse. Mentions the financial aspect of pulling the product. Greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shittest apology and comments from the last 9 pictures are turned off how convieniant

Reactions: 19
Comments turned off as well and didn’t she say “it was all keilidh” but that “apology” says “we created it together”

Reactions: 17
Mentions respecting Keilidhs feelings followed by talking about financial investments/removing from sale .... looks so so bad. I can just hear So Shady saying it the way the post is written. She is trying to make out she is the bigger person cos she will be down some money.... no one cares So Shady

Reactions: 14
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower, what a crappy apology, basically to say, legally, she did nothing wrong. It was still a real crappy move. She couldn't even pronounce the names of the eyeshadows the absolute thick when it originally released .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"We own the rights" aka we can do what we fuckin want! And st fuckin terrie first in line with a like! duck off terrie she will screw you if she can aswell. Please let this be the end of sue cause the keilidh pallet was the best thing she ever came out with. Terri's was absolutely shite duck all pigment and Rosies wasn't worth buying.

Reactions: 28
Can someone explain to me the bicep by glue thing I keep seeing it on Twitter and I feel out of the loop 😂😂
She was saying how much of a massive fan she was of the song Glue by Bicep but said Bicep by Glue instead, so clearly not a big fan and more shite out of her mouth 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Just noticed she deleted the pics form her page that she posted yesterday

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.