SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve really really admired Suzanne over the last few years, I’ve looked up to her so much. Ive been reading this for the past few weeks and I’ve began to dislike her so much. This is my first time commenting as it wouldn’t let me because I forgot to confirm my email 🤣 this is such disgusting behaviour! I’m not one bit surprised! I’ve went back to SosubySJ Instagram for last year’s Internationals women’s day and they had a post, it will be an interesting day.... it was absolutely heartbreaking to see Keilidh last night so close to tears I was so angry! I’ve unfollowed and will not be supporting this brand anymore.
F5D9A077-74A1-40C7-8908-5299F8F14E8F.png

Reactions: 11
The comments on Sues latest TikTok says it all
Not one comment other than those demanding support for Keilidh
You know someone in SoSue office will get the blame for this
SoSue is not hands on with this business & looks like she could not care less

Jesus lads do you think this could be the end for Sue?
No not at all
Too many people will carry on shipping her stuff

Reactions: 8
Rosie mentioned a while ago that her name is gone from the palette because their collaboration was finished, but said she still loved it
Not the same thing. Keilidh had input from the get go with the pallet she picked colours textures even down to the names which are all to do with George Michael because of Keilidh. Rosie only put her name on the packaging to market it.

Reactions: 9
Right are we gonna get an apology of any description?

I’d say she’s got the pr team shitting themselves

Reactions: 6
Right are we gonna get an apology of any description?

I’d say she’s got the pr team shitting themselves
like she has to give an apology it would be the right thing to do. But knowing Suzanne doesn’t like doing the right thing I highly doubt it!!!

Reactions: 7
Well speaking for myself anyway 😂 I'm following to see the drama and then I'm unfollowing.

Lads the silence is DEAFENING!!!! What are they at? I can't believe they are allowing people to comment on the posts still, and haven't said a word!

Reactions: 14
I’d say if there is an apology it will be written and not her speaking on her stories.

I remember years ago a friend of mine was signed up to do makeup for her for a shoot. When she found out that she was charging her for her services she was immediately dropped. She's an awful dose, even from the early days she thought her own tit didn't stink!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few MUAs I know drop their affiliations with So Sue this morning 😬 I don’t think it will be the end but surely it will be a big hit

Reactions: 16
I think she will ignore just like she did with Dubaigate and then damage limitation, charity launch/collab and huge discount codes

I remember years ago a friend of mine was signed up to do makeup for her for a shoot. When she found out that she was charging her for her services she was immediately dropped. She's an awful dose, even from the early days she thought her own tit didn't stink!
She always had a team of unpaid uncredited writers on her blog, Sue used unpaid photographers, unpaid video produces, unpaid graphic designers from very early on. Taken creator for other people’s work is the norm

Reactions: 10
I don't know if she can ignore. Like well as far as I know the Dubai thing was a lot of speculation and word of mouth. She could ignore it. This is plain as day, perhaps legal but everyone is furious!

Reactions: 7
Courtesy and good manners cost nothing and yet it can make all the difference. This could have all been avoided by just having the manners to let her know that the palette was going to be re-released.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.