SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats gas @Base2019 - thats for explaining! I love to think of So Shady being stressed off her tits in that mansion of hers, stomping around all the dog tit and roaring at Dylz 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You’ll find somewhere is the small print of their contract where she can rerelease after collab ends or that she own the product Sue is not stupid Kelidah needs to have her solicitor check it over
Yeah I think this will be the case. Legally she’s probably got it covered in the small print about intellectual property being owned by the brand etc. It’s shite but common practice. Morally not right.
Suzanne’s brand has been carried by influencer affiliation from the get go. Everyone from Terrie, Rosie, Aideen etc. to Olivia Atwood, Laura Anderson, Lauren Pope etc. I doubt her products would have sold so well had she not jumped on that bandwagon at the right time. I just really question how much input some of these influencers had on “product development”, was it not just picking colours out of a catalogue, coming up with names and choosing packaging design. The way they make it sound they were over in the lab In China coming up with the formulations 🤣

Reactions: 15
I would have thought it would have been good publicity for sue to have Keilidh name and her promoting it as her following in huge. So disrespectful. She deserves all the comments she’s getting
But sure she would have to be giving Keilidh a chunk of the profits. Sue is hungry for the dollars

Reactions: 3
But sure she would have to be giving Keilidh a chunk of the profits. Sue is hungry for the dollars
Yes I agree but don’t you know it probably wasn’t much. Plus imagine her selling 5 times the amount she would on her own. She’d still be winning

Reactions: 1
She managed to ignore the controversy over her Christmas holiday by just digging her heels in and saying nothing. Wonder will she have the balls to address this issue this time??
A lot harder to ignore literally hundreds of comments. She can't just keep deleting things she doesn't like. She'd actually get a lot more respect by being upfront with her followers.

Reactions: 15
She managed to ignore the controversy over her Christmas holiday by just digging her heels in and saying nothing. Wonder will she have the balls to address this issue this time??
A lot harder to ignore literally hundreds of comments. She can't just keep deleting things she doesn't like. She'd actually get a lot more respect by being upfront with her followers.
Probably will either delete the post or block comments,

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me if So Shady sends her a big bunch of flowers or some skitter by way of an apology... I’d say she wasn’t expecting such a drama from this cos she thinks she’s class like 😂

Reactions: 8
It's lousy what she has done to Keilidh but at the same time I'm also so glad she has totally fucked up so publicly with this because it is most definitely about time she gets comeuppance for the shady tit she does!! She got away with enough until now

Reactions: 32
I think the last year in particular has really flagged how selfish she is, she isn’t going to have a brand left at this rate

Reactions: 19
Wow that is soooooo shady!!! I get the vibe that SoSue isn’t great to collab with! Didn’t Olivia Attwood fall out with her and ended the collab for the fake tan? And she then came out and said it was shite 😂 and I noticed the other week Rosie Con had mentioned her collab with them had ended re:the radiance palette. I wouldn’t really buy anything of hers bar the tan... defo wouldn’t now.

Keilidh has wayyyy more followers than So Shady so I’d imagine this will hit a large audience
In saying that , she must be forking out a lot of profits to do these collabs with these people . She mightn’t be as rich as she would like us to think! No doubt she’s done well alright but I’d say we don’t know the half of it .

Reactions: 3
Gobshite also outside her 5k in the lambo with “the love of her life” that runs off to fuckinf portugal whenever she unchains him from the cigar room 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Diddnt she release Rosie Conollys palette also and take her name off?

Reactions: 8
People really need to unfollow. no point is leaving comments but still following, it still shows support for her! Can see Doireann Garrihy just posted about wanting to be sue driving in her Lamborghini, is that a duck u to anyone leaving comments against Sue?? heaven forbid ppl might stand for integrity

Reactions: 10
In saying that , she must be forking out a lot of profits to do these collabs with these people . She mightn’t be as rich as she would like us to think! No doubt she’s done well alright but I’d say we don’t know the half of it .
Yes like why rent the Lamborghini if she can buy one will all her millions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gobshite also outside her 5k in the lambo with “the love of her life” that runs off to fuckinf portugal whenever she unchains him from the cigar room 🙃
Her going..oh it's Dylan in his Lamborghini..car...it's a car. Have you ever said..oh my husband is out at his Mercedes/ BMW etc. No... my husband is out in his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.