Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Future

Chatty Member
Having thought about this some more, i think its pretty likely that Sue herself had nothing to do with the launch...like i think her ‘suppliers’ and ‘partners’ just throw any old shite out there and sue just does her obligatory insta posts then pretty much moves on and never mentions the product again...she probably didnt even know urban bible was being rereleased and has so little involvement that it didnt even occur to her to reach out the keilidh....if sue really was the ‘girl boss’ and took an active role in planning, launches etc then she would have considered the consequences, problem is she just fires out these products and puts zero thought into them....
I don’t know about this as she’s always banging on about how busy she is and new launches. She defo knew, the partners would have had a meeting with her. She just didn’t think it would blow up like this as she lives in her own little fake world.

Reactions: 25

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
This is what many of us predicted would happen she owns the rights and was legally in her right she just didn’t know there would be such a shit storm! At least she knows now she is not untouchable and l hope people wake up to her and her antics. She’ll be off to Dubai now to lick her wounds

Rumour has it it was 7k in Rocks of grafton street, she paid for it herself. Rocks is like a high end H Samuels. The quality isn't there its only expensive because of the location.
She went in picked it out on her own, negotiated a discount to tag Rocks in her Instagram posts, paid for it herself and then sent him in to pick it up 🤣 Then booked and paid for a holiday where he “surprised” her by going down on one knee 🤣🤣 the comedy!! The ring is tacky af, big piece of glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
For a one that goes on about supporting women and small businesses, she has some neck. Used to like her up until that, what a dick move and she should be ashamed of herself. What a very dirty and underhanded move.

• Heart

Itsme22

I love love love her tan an was about to re-purchase as I'm nearly done with my last bottle an living in hope that we'll released into the wild again soon lol but I have ordered Bondi Sands because not a mission I'm giving my hard earned wages to thon wagon after her caper this week, she can go an f**k herself!

Reactions: 24

Carlyq92

What I find most surprising about the Keilidh debacle and the behaviour afterwards is that people are actually shocked by it. I mean, she's shown time and again over the years that she's a classless, money grabbing, vulgar, selfish bint. The entire family are the exact same. The fact she thinks nothing of fucking someone else over should not be this major revelation!

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
This whole pandemic has really shown the type of person she really is...shameless, narcissistic, rule breaking, selfish, self obsessed, money hungry, out of touch with reality the list is endless...feel free to add!

• Heart

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I really hope keilidh doesn’t come out and say oh it was all a big misunderstanding and we are all ok now etc. In talks with management sounds like damage control and I hope so Sue’s company don’t try and manipulate Keilidh into saying something to put out the flames so to speak.

Bettyhomer84

Her silence speaks volumes, it is deafening. No Happy International Women's Day post #girlpower #girlboss
That Katie one is a loose cannon, she could cause serious damage, I'd say she has been told to keep her mouth shut.

Pinkle21

Going for a "much fucking needed glass of wine" what about a much fucking needed apology/acknowledgement. Just Unfollowed
Just unfollowed too....... much needed glass of wine comment & her tone of voice towards the end really showed her true colours... Absolutely no respect for her!!!

• Heart

Bettyhomer84

I've unfollowed It doesn't look like many are unfollowing her personal page I'd have more respect for her if she came on herself and owned it but I can't see that happening she's in hiding for the next few weeks then pictures of her dogs will appear standard from her when she fu8ks up I'd say she is spitting fire tonight