Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soph267

I’m living for this drama right now 🤣🙌 I’d say Sue has downed a bottle of vino with the stress this sort of publicity will have for the company 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Soph267

She can’t hide for too much longer though. Pretty Little Thing will expect the weekly obligatory photo shoot in the garden with the minuscule handbag that barely fits the house key inside it.

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
She's taking the morning off???

Sorry Sue did you not take half of last week off to avoid addressing the whole Keilidh shitshow???

• Haha
  • Heart
Her apology is a load of gas-lighting shit. She just used a lot of words to say ‘I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m not sorry I did it’.
Mentioning financial implications was unbelievable, what did she want a pat on the back for pulling it off the market. She hasn't an ounce of class or tact.

Gloria17

It’s a dog eat dog world and maybe this will be a valuable lesson to keilidh (who i like and admire). People shit on you in life and I’d imagine even more so in the industry they’re in.. keilidh has her own brand now she should focus on that, cut her losses and learn a lesson.. trust no one!
Why does she need to learn a lesson though? Literally all she's said is that she's really sad and dissapointed that they've done this! I think Keilidh has handled it really well. If the lesson is that Suzanne is a thundering wagon then fair enough but I think Keilidh is going to come out of this looking great, and so she should. I've already seen loads of influencers cancelling their AF link with So Sue. I don't think it'll be the ruination of her because there are more than enough people out there to lick her hole clean but Keilidh has double the amount of followers of Sue or the brands page so I think she's made a really shit business mistake. Tbh I think it all boils down to her being a petty cow. Can't stand to see that Keilidh is doing well for herself and she (Sue) may not actually be Ireland's Biggest Blogger and Ultimate Girlboss™

• Heart
  • Haha
Do t forget the restaurant in Portugal tagging Sue on their IG story when she had one of her random disappearances from social
media but “wasn’t” abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AceMace

I just passed her and Dyls in their uk reg lambo. It actually look ridiculous driving through regular roads near swords like so out of place. They had the roof down and all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Carlyq92

How many more times are you going to tell us that your husband bought a Lamborghini?! 😂😂 Dat you , Sue?!!
So now I'm wondering if owning a Lambo is the vehicular version of that joke 'How do you know someone is a vegan? They'll tell you!' 🤣

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Can she be sued she should!!! I’m from the same town as keilidh that girl has literally worked her arse off. She was always the best in inglot you could never get an appointment with her. It’s was madness. She’s such a natuaral pretty girl too. shame on suzanne. She won’t get good karma for this at all. Watch this space keilidh will go far

Transparency

Chatty Member
Great to see so many people calling out this, there are 100’s of comments from irish & uk muas, Stacy Marie left a comment that sums up Sopooh shady behaviour pretty well, Lucy Fitzs said she’s withdrawing her support of the brand, Clare with the hair called it out on her stories & blush beauty blog said she will never buy a Sosu product again.
SoSu is Cancelled 😠

rebremm99

Chatty Member
View attachment 473122View attachment 473123View attachment 473124View attachment 473126

anyone know what the chicken fillet roll thing is about 😂😂 there’s so many tweets every few minutes

Omg wow! Not surprised to be honest. Seems very self centered. Don’t know much about her only I saw someone share something a few months ago and stumbled across her page. The ‘edited mistakes’ at the start of her YouTube videos are morto!! She seems so false like the fake voice for her ‘girlie’ it’s too much 😂 how does her bf tolerate that crap
I forgot about the chicken fillet roll review page 😂 they were calling her out for her photoshopping seagulls into all her pictures and she sent her solicitors after them. Which they found gas so posted again saying it was ironic her name is so SUE me and they are literally a page for reviewing chicken fillet rolls 😂

• Haha

MarryMe

Not gonna be a popular opinion by any means, but SoSu is a business and not a person, and the business own everything to do with that product, it's all written in the contract. Legally Keilidh hasn't a leg to stand on and the company was 100% within its rights to release that palette.
That's the reality of it.
Yes, I understand that. But out of courtesy she should have let her know. The fact that she didn't is the Shady part for me.

Madscone

VIP Member
I will cringe for her dumb ass if she pops up a condensending Happy International Women's day post 🤡 Keildh came across with such class on her stories yesterday...something Suzanne Jackass certainly does not have!