Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Absolutely vile. Some accountability and an actual apology and acknowledgement is what people want. And that having a glass of wine because it's 'much fucking needed' is such a middle finger to the whole thing. So immature and childish and the fact that she's choosing to go about it this way is sad.
Hit the c*nt where it hurts.. the pocket.
She's a fucking classless gowl. AND THE STATE OF HER HAIR 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She couldn't pronounce the name of the mascara the Colosol, eh this is the Colo something, I can't pronounce it. Shocking the amount of money she's made and she's still so thick. Off to her wine "cos she fucking needs it". Stay classy sue

Reactions: 22

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
First time posting on this thread because I don’t have any interest in Suzanne but I’ve always really liked keilidh and was so sad to see her so upset about it. She never gets involved in anything like that so you can tell it really affected her. I love that palette and still use it all the time but it’s much more keilidh than it is sosu. Even the shade names, 1996 for her birthday and faith for George Michael. The font isn’t anything like sosu’s brand it looks much more like a kash beauty product. Such a weird business move and why haven’t they taken down the posts or said anything??

Reactions: 21

Base2019

VIP Member
The likes of ASOS etc allow people to post reviews after purchasing. If someone comments on So Shadys posts saying they didn’t like her product, it should remain there and not be deleted! You cannot police negative comments/opinions and not expect some kind of backlash

Addd

VIP Member
More proof that there isn’t a shred of class or dignity about Sue. Glad she has been called out on this. Wonder will she acknowledge this? 🤨

mermaidcupcake

IMAGINE if this was the other way around and So Shady collaborated with a brand and they rereleased the palette without her on it?! She’d be raging!

Addd

VIP Member
100% agree with this. Whinging about lack of motivation in front of her brand new home gym with freshly cut hair and nails done, then outside to do ads in front of the Lambo. Give us a friggin break Sue and go and do some charity work to feel motivated and worthwhile.
Absolute geebag.
Ah in fairness it must be exhausting and monotonous going into a lab everyday and having to develop products 😝 our girl boss can only do so much 🤪

• Haha

Babyboo75

Ingnores all comments unless kissing arse, products all from Ali, soSuMe is a complete FARCE!

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I can see both sides on the Keilidh issue, but I think plenty of people have been looking for another solid reason to dislike SJ and now they have it. Her blatant display of wealth has left a sour taste with normal people for a long time, her disregard for covid rules etc the same, and now she’s gone and disregarded Keilidh, who (to my knowledge) doesn’t cause drama, just chugs away with her makeup.

whether it was her business team or her personally is irrelevant, she IS the brand and she needs to suck it up and accept the fallout. But we all know it will be forgotten about, she probably paid for the Dublin Live article to say she was cancelled to drum up sympathy.

She's a snake removing it! She's really shown her true colours over this pandemic as a selfish, self centred person who is only concerned about her life and making a quick buck.
Constantly breaking the rules by travelling abroad, not sticking to guidelines, inviting gangs to her house.
Very disappointed to see this on top of everything else she's done.

• Heart

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

I only just checked out Katie thanks to you guys. She gets brand sponsorships for being someone’s sister? Have I got that right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Base2019

VIP Member
Wow that is soooooo shady!!! I get the vibe that SoSue isn’t great to collab with! Didn’t Olivia Attwood fall out with her and ended the collab for the fake tan? And she then came out and said it was shite 😂 and I noticed the other week Rosie Con had mentioned her collab with them had ended re:the radiance palette. I wouldn’t really buy anything of hers bar the tan... defo wouldn’t now.

Keilidh has wayyyy more followers than So Shady so I’d imagine this will hit a large audience

Yummum2020

The irony of this launch around international women’s day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Best thing so sell yourself can do at this point is apologise to Keilidh in private and in public and give all profits of this relaunch to a women’s charity. Coming from someone in the industry if Jamie Genevieve and James Charles both of whom are good friends with Keilidh were to get involved and call this morally corrupt bitch out Sue would be quite literally fucked.