Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

I think we all agree that legally she might be covered but morally she’s shown her true colours. I never supported her and now I’m so glad this has happened and people can finally see her true colours.

Reactions: 24

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Poor Sue Sue doesn't know what to do do, how about training your dogs, so you don't have to pick up their poo poo!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sineadgorza

Agree. I'd have loved for her to have had to admit it publicly and apologise to the front line workers who she mocked by jetting off on holidays and pretending she didn't. I hope that at least The Shite Counsellors gets cancelled because of it.
Anyway, hopefully karma will reign 🤞🤞
I'd say that haircut is karma 😉

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Giiiiiirls she can’t pronounce ‘Colossal’, that mascara is around years, she truly is illiterate, an absolute shame someone with such low IQ has made so much money.

I would say she shouldn’t have bothered coming on but she has to flog some shite with Mother’s Day coming up, it must have killed her to show her Botox filled face. Trended on Twitter for 2 days and doesn’t even address it or come across any way apologetic or humbled. “A glass of wine cause I fucking need it” would you ever fuck off Sue and take a long walk off a short plank you thick.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
A new Merc so she can drive 5km from her gaff and back???? 🤦‍♂️

Cue the sheep with their 'well deserved' comments! Also are those leggings on Lick the Lips completely see thru????
Balenciaga jumper and see through penneys legging sitting on her Merc that her sister bought her🤣

• Haha

Wazzledazzle

The comments under the sosubysj posts are going off and rightly so! Sly as fuck dunno how she thought that would go unnoticed or without drama!

Chads

Going off the hair topic but it’s actually so annoying that she never got called out properly for going to Dubai. Like few comments on Instagram which just got deleted. I know there’s not much else that could have been done but I’m still annoyed about it 🤣

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She will sit tight and wait a few days and then come on with "hi guys hows everyone" and move on as if nothing has happened. The problem with society is there is no accountability.

GramGuru

Sue's ads have gone seriously amateurish - zooming in on the press release that came with the Redken set, that's meant to be your cue card! Don't just hover over it and expect viewers to read it! "I'll carry on with the Mother's Day ideas after my dinner..." Er, are you a 15 year old revising for exams?

Such a poor return to the 'gram after her days of silence. "Been catching up with my team..." what a useless opener when it doesn't follow with a single shred of acknowledgement of offence caused to Keilidh. I doubt it was just Sue's personal decision to relaunch the palette, but you're the face of the brand Sue so the only genuine apology has to come direct from you.

Really find the watch promotion that so many influencers do to be one of the most disingenuous. Sue like many who endorse these products wears a bi metal Rolex datejust and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her with a solid gold Rolex also. Why endorse a product you won’t ever actually use?

Big rant incoming...
I’ve always gotten awful vibes from Sue and her family. I know it’s international women’s day but I never felt she deserved her success. All she seems to do is sell tat and have controversies, and her family do nothing to help the bad reputation. They never seem to give back to society or do anything positive only flash designer and how much money they have. I wish we could all collectively agree to boycott her until she learns to be grateful for her supporters and collaborators. Not a huge fan of Mrs Glam but so glad she won’t girl boss over Sue, Sue obviously thought she was above the whole thing and never acknowledged it.
So sad for poor Keilidh and the fact she’s still putting up stories and not addressing the situation is making it so much worse. She’s a snake, can’t believe she ever thought this would be a good idea. I hope keilidhs makeup line does well, she seems like a lovely down to earth girl and a very talented mua

Teenytot

VIP Member
Hope Keilidh remembers all the bigger Huns who have stayed silent but happily accepted her kash makeup when she launched it.

Blondie97

Threw out all of my sosu products and yanno what... it feels like a spiritual cleansing 😂 this defo is the end for Suzanne and co

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Lads I think we are watching the end of so sue. And to be fair it’s deserved. She’s so fucking fake showing off. Keilidhs such a polar opposite. I will unfollow when she addresses it.

Reactions: 22

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Totally rattled, described the Redken set as a three way, the Knight and Day jewellery as Day and Knight, couldn’t read the name on the Maybelline Colossal mascara, said the heated rollers weren’t expensive at €49 then immediately on discovering they were €59.90 said obviously that’s expensive but you’d have them for years. Which is it Sue, are they expensive or not. ??? Would have been as well off to not bother coming on after her busy few days rather than come on and spout rubbish like that. Don’t follow her, just went for snoop after the whole Twitter storm and can’t believe what a tit she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wazzledazzle

She will never apologise. I'd put money they'll stick up a "statement" on the business Instagram which will be carefully worded couple of paragraphs and they'll call it an apology without actually saying sorry in it.

Soph267

And she’s down to 296k followers. People waiting for the response and then unfollowed. Love it 😆👏🏽

• Haha