SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure isnā€™t that how all these influencers beauty business work, Bperfect, so sue, Mrs Glam, they all by from a catalogue and stick their branding on. The ā€œblood sweat & tearsā€ comes from trying to get them into the country and onto the shelfā€™s while they are in demand

Reactions: 17
How are people shocked.. I remember calling out aluxe before people copped it online as I already bought two of the pairs for two euro and found the rest... šŸ˜‚ Do not buy from these clowns. Chinese makeup can be awful...pay money for the proper brands.

Reactions: 9
itā€™s the same with plouise and others, though to be fair itā€™s difficult to know which came first. Still donā€™t believe she didnā€™t just put her name on a product though.

Reactions: 2
OMG!! This is exactly why we need pages like this to exist...young naive girls need to be educated and informed about what they are spending their money on! How do we get these images more widely circulated? Also Sue has way over saturated her brand this year, its pretty obvious its all from a catalog...sue isnt exactly there in a lab coat perfecting formulas...please can people share these images and expose so sell me for the fraud she really is...

Reactions: 17
I am actually shook!!!! I cannot believe that šŸ˜± itā€™s no wonder she hated bloggers unveiled and tattle because they expose her for what she really is... a cowboy!

Reactions: 22
Also if that stuff is being sold on the Chinese market I think they have to be tested on animals. I may be wrong, but wasn't a Bloggers Unveiled point was that there's a fake bunny symbol on that brand to suggest to a buyer that it's not, but not an actually approved not tested on animals symbol from a legit organisation.

Reactions: 8
Also if that stuff is being sold on the Chinese market I think they have to be tested on animals. I may be wrong, but wasn't a Bloggers Unveiled point was that there's a fake bunny symbol on that brand to suggest to a buyer that it's not, but not an actually approved not tested on animals symbol from a legit organisation.
Didnā€™t she pay for her own version of that bunny or am I confusing her with someone else

Reactions: 5
Omg I just went to have a nosey and itā€™s genuine. duck me this NEEDS to be made news!! How though? What newspaper or magazine would like to run something like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you look at the products the seller has, a lot of them are the exact same as bondi sands, loving tan and isle of paradise. So Iā€™d say this might be fake. I still agree Sues is probably from somewhere similar but just not this lol

If you look at the products the seller has, a lot of them are the exact same as bondi sands, loving tan and isle of paradise. So Iā€™d say this might be fake. I still agree Sues is probably from somewhere similar but just not this lol
All these big brands buy from Chineese wholesalers. Many big tan brands like bondi sands and sosue use the exact same formulas just different packaging. 99% of todayā€™s ā€œbeauty bloggersā€ who create their own brand are buying private labels off Ali this goes for the #fitfam crowd too who buy their resistance bands and apparel off it too. Theyā€™re no more than in factories ā€œperfectingā€ their products! Just taking advantage of having a following who will buy their crap šŸ’©

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.