SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random but does anyone remember when she first started her Facebook page years ago and she had like no followers. She shared that picture of a random wedding dress and it ended up going viral on Facebook and got like a million likes. Wasn't even her pic. Her page went from a couple of thousand of followers to like 50,000 overnight. Often wonder what would have happened if that post hadn't of taken off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Womde
Don’t one of the pharmacy distributors have a large share in her business though? Or is that no longer the case? I think it’s the crowd that do all the miscellaneous pharmacy/beauty supply stuff like nail files and scissors etc. Remember reading about it in some business section ages ago. Maybe it’s no longer the case but they def had a considerable share a few years ago.
Wonder how much of "her" company is actually owned by her?
Does she genuinely have an input to ingredients etc? She defo wouldn't be qualified to have a scientific opinion on ingredients

Reactions: 2
Womde

Wonder how much of "her" company is actually owned by her?
Does she genuinely have an input to ingredients etc? She defo wouldn't be qualified to have a scientific opinion on ingredients
My bad, it’s one of the owners of Sundrelle that she is/was in partnership with. Still, connections with that company give her products fantastic access to the market though.

Reactions: 3
This is so random but does anyone remember when she first started her Facebook page years ago and she had like no followers. She shared that picture of a random wedding dress and it ended up going viral on Facebook and got like a million likes. Wasn't even her pic. Her page went from a couple of thousand of followers to like 50,000 overnight. Often wonder what would have happened if that post hadn't of taken off.
I remember her telling that story at her workshop years ago! It was a pic of Pinterest and she said it went viral overnight

I dunno like I like her tan and tanning water, I think they’re great products and I’d buy them. But she’s oversaturating her brand with the constant product releases and the rate at which they are being released at will certainly have a knock on effect on the quality of the products. Who needs a freckle pen?! I don’t see the hype about a mineral bronzer just because you’re feeling pale either.. I could just be a grumpy witch but that’s my 2 cents worth 🤣

Reactions: 9
I dunno like I like her tan and tanning water, I think they’re great products and I’d buy them. But she’s oversaturating her brand with the constant product releases and the rate at which they are being released at will certainly have a knock on effect on the quality of the products. Who needs a freckle pen?! I don’t see the hype about a mineral bronzer just because you’re feeling pale either.. I could just be a grumpy witch but that’s my 2 cents worth 🤣
I like the wonder water for the no make up days... don’t need a mineral tan on top of that! Be as well doing a full face of make up.

What video? Who of? Can’t see on her pages

She’s reshared some spoof video of Tony, Leo, Michael etc. It’s not even that funny even if her timing wasn’t so bad.

It’s on her stories now.

She’s so ignorant, probably doesn’t watch the news at all and therefore doesn’t even know what’s going on.

Actually checked again and it’s gone, maybe she actually took notice of my msg, although she didn’t reply. It was there less than 10 mins ago so it’s only just been taken down.

Reactions: 9
She’s reshared some spoof video of Tony, Leo, Michael etc. It’s not even that funny even if her timing wasn’t so bad.

It’s on her stories now.

She’s so ignorant, probably doesn’t watch the news at all and therefore doesn’t even know what’s going on.

Actually checked again and it’s gone, maybe she actually took notice of my msg, although she didn’t reply. It was there less than 10 mins ago so it’s only just been taken down.
I’d say it’s expired it was yesterday afternoon when I saw it.

It was a tick tock of a government meeting spoof its old I saw it weeks ago

I saw them this morning and they were definitely after the demo of the new muck shes fogging! She must have been having a glass of wine and some coke last night thinking the videos were hilarious to share. Doubt she even realised Dr Holohan’s wife had passed away. Really don’t think sues tv works other than for Netflix and shite counsellors

Reactions: 7
I’d say it’s expired it was yesterday afternoon when I saw it.

It was a tick tock of a government meeting spoof its old I saw it weeks ago
No, she took it down because the stories that were before and after it are still there.

Reactions: 3
How can they not see that all the lip fillers and botox is just not a good look, they all end up morphing into the same. Like Suzanne was pretty but now she is looking like just another real housewife.
All the alteration makes them loose their individuality and they all end up looking the same. It's actually really sad!
In the end it has the opposite effect to why they started and it just ages them.
New member, totally agree. She used to be pretty now it’s just OTT. The veneers with the massive lips look terrible. Her face looks painful. 🤕

Reactions: 5
Her wonder water and tans are not “created” by her. They are all bought straight off Alibaba (Chineese wholesaler) and private labeled. Approx €1 a bottle when buying in bulk and we wonder how she has so much money. They even use her images to promote it! “I put blood sweat and tears into my products” haha good one hun. good one

This also looks very like sosue and her wonder water to me😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Her wonder water and tans are not “created” by her. They are all bought straight off Alibaba (Chineese wholesaler) and private labeled. Approx €1 a bottle when buying in bulk and we wonder how she has so much money. They even use her images to promote it! “I put blood sweat and tears into my products” haha good one hun. good one

O.M.G talk about caught!!!!!

Reactions: 11

Omg wouldn’t you love to send it to her 😂😂 morto. She’s a millionaire tho don’t you know 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.