SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be able to go anywhere without her family. Pre COVID the parents or Carla were on every single holiday with them. Even when it was just her Dylan and Carla 🤣 All for treating your family to holidays if you’re lucky enough to be in a position to afford it - but not at the expense of never having a trip alone as a married couple.
Tbh, I always thought that was weird. Why could she NEVER go away with just her and dilly. Do they hate their own company that much? I’d say they’ve probably been on 3 holidays with just the 2 of them.

Reactions: 9
I'm just gonna say it, I don't buy the spiel of Sue developing anything. Like I genuinely don't believe she has come up with any product. I think she is a pretty face attached to a big old business machine solely to help shift products!!
But not even a pretty face. #haggard

Reactions: 5
Ah here, have you seen her new product? The bronzing mineral powder. She did the whole video demo thing, and she did look ok with it on. Of course, she's a master in making herself look well. But she put up a video of some other blogger using it on tik Tok...the poor girl looks like she's got. dirty face! 🤣 Its the worst endorsement of a product ever. Too funny

I’m so confused though, it’s a bronzer? Am I missing something? 🥴
No, she addressed that in her video.. "Some might saw it is is a bronzer, but it is much more than that..." Has special ingredients don't you know, ;) one ingredient that she "can never remember the name of..." I was expecting some complicated chemical name, but nope, "rice flour". 🤣 Bless, Sue does make me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you want a dirty make up bag, a dirty make up table and a dirty face buy this product...and dont ever wear white with it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she has no clue what’s in it just threw on her sticker from a lucky bag 🙋‍♀️ Although, I am shocked “blood sweat and tears” aren’t the main ingredients 💁‍♀️

*I have to admit I love her tan though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t one of the pharmacy distributors have a large share in her business though? Or is that no longer the case? I think it’s the crowd that do all the miscellaneous pharmacy/beauty supply stuff like nail files and scissors etc. Remember reading about it in some business section ages ago. Maybe it’s no longer the case but they def had a considerable share a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Poor Dylz is locked up by Sue 😂😂😂 she gives wee snippets out to let the world know he’s still alive #FreeDylz

Reactions: 4
He's super tanned - is that Portugal? Or maybe it's the magical new bronzing powder?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.