SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vita Liberata have had tanning powder for at least past two years...Sue will claim she "developed" it all on her own 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vita Liberata have had tanning powder for at least past two years...Sue will claim she "developed" it all on her own 🤣🙄
I'm just gonna say it, I don't buy the spiel of Sue developing anything. Like I genuinely don't believe she has come up with any product. I think she is a pretty face attached to a big old business machine solely to help shift products!!

Reactions: 17
I'm just gonna say it, I don't buy the spiel of Sue developing anything. Like I genuinely don't believe she has come up with any product. I think she is a pretty face attached to a big old business machine solely to help shift products!!
I agree with you. I work within this industry, training side of things these days and the work, connections and knowledge that goes into developing and testing a new products is insane. There is no way Sue is running the show. Her skincare ingredient knowledge is average at best.

Reactions: 8
Just saw an insta hun demo. Like it literally fell off her face like loads of little bits... I can’t imagine how patchy you’d look and imagine wearing a beige jumper with it

Reactions: 1
So Smokey says the family received good news that she will share in time! Has to be connected to the house sale?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bollix does she create anything. She's the queen of white labelling. She picks her tit from a catalogue, sticks her name on it and BAM. New product.

Reactions: 9
I think they mentioned foster , there’s quiet some difference between the two

It would make sense if they have officially adopted Erica, might be why Katie is grilling her sorry I mean showing her on insta stories

all laughing aside it takes a certain type of person to foster, I think it’s lovely!!!

Reactions: 12
Ah ok. I think she mentioned on her story the other night that she was her foster sister. And sues story last week, about assumptions. Someone said Erica Is your child and she said no she’s my foster sister

It would make sense if they have officially adopted Erica, might be why Katie is grilling her sorry I mean showing her on insta stories

all laughing aside it takes a certain type of person to foster, I think it’s lovely!!!
I think the same, if they have adopted her then the privacy reasons they have stated before no longer apply and agreed she has definitely had more of a presence on all of their Instagram accounts recently.

Agreed, it is an amazing thing to do for someone when their life would have been a hell of a lot different if they weren't 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.