SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice vickiiiiiiii left her job at AIB? Wonder has this anything to do with the moveπŸ˜‚
Maybe she's having baby no4 πŸ™„πŸ™„
I'm starting to wonder if they have adopted Erica that's why she's featuring so much more on their Instagram and with the house being sale agreed they are in fact moving!

Reactions: 4
That Benefit ad... Wtf is she wearing? She looks like she came straight off the set of the Sound of Music πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Haha
That is one ugly bleeping house. Sorry, I know style is subjective but honestly, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than live somewhere as tacky as that. New money 🀒
I genuinely can't believe that is a million euro house and the decor is neither stylish or sophisticated. As the Countess said "Money can't buy you class"🀭

Reactions: 11
Weird timing with the spare room being finished... wonder are they all relocating once the cigar room is complete πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

She wouldn’t be able to go anywhere without her family. Pre COVID the parents or Carla were on every single holiday with them. Even when it was just her Dylan and Carla 🀣 All for treating your family to holidays if you’re lucky enough to be in a position to afford it - but not at the expense of never having a trip alone as a married couple.

Reactions: 10
What a rotten spare room. So influenced by Smokey's design. No personality, so bland. Even a hotel room would have more personality.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.