SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is it them buying it (from whatever company Someone mentioned above who purchased the house) and just went online as part of the process? Unlike them not to mention anything about a move on stories, could have been a business move
I was thinking that myself. Sure Smokey has been mad buying and arranging her furniture since they moved in. Seems like a lot of hassle if they weren't staying.
I'd say there's a tax reason behind the sale /transfer of an asset for sure.

Reactions: 4
Love that she put up a screenshot of a conversation with the sisters 🤣🤣 Carla is still alive 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that she put up a screenshot of a conversation with the sisters 🤣🤣 Carla is still alive 🥳🥳
Carlas right - theyre hideous.

Is Suzanne gone dim though? Last thing soneone paid to promote a product should do is show a screenshot slagging said product off!! If I was RI PR, i'd be both fuming and shitting myself for when the boss finds out!!

Reactions: 15
Bit bad form showing them slagging off the shoes that she's been gifted. Wouldn't say River Island are happy with that. (they are rotten tho 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carlas right - theyre hideous.

Is Suzanne gone dim though? Last thing soneone paid to promote a product should do is show a screenshot slagging said product off!! If I was RI PR, i'd be both fuming and shitting myself for when the boss finds out!!
She's definitely dim 😂😂 I'd say it was more to show that her and Carla still talk as well

Reactions: 7
Definitely to show her and Carla are still on good terms/banter basis!! I miss Carla’s mad laugh 😂 and when she used to take the piss out of Sue 😂 please come beck Carla, Sue and Katie are noooo craic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely to show her and Carla are still on good terms/banter basis!! I miss Carla’s mad laugh 😂 and when she used to take the piss out of Sue 😂 please come beck Carla, Sue and Katie are noooo craic
I feel like this is our version of the #freebritney movement 🤣🤣 #freecarla

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at the house there.
Not one of these floggers houses are unique. (I know its the family home)
Every single one of them look the same.
Everything is beige, grey, crushed velvet, shiny etc. Its ridiculous. There's no wow factor to any of them.

Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the house there.
Not one of these floggers houses are unique. (I know its the family home)
Every single one of them look the same.
Everything is beige, grey, crushed velvet, shiny etc. Its ridiculous. There's no wow factor to any of them.
Not to mention the obligatory side board from Grove Home and sofa from Navan furniture or Dfs and good old Matty Britton for the flooring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our girl boss learned her lines for tonight’s #ad #sp

Reactions: 4
Wonder what the new product will be 🙄
Is it just me or does it seem like there is a new product launch every week or so. I’d have thought it would have been better do a new collection and have maybe 2 big launches a year and be able to build a bit of buzz around it!

Reactions: 10
I did notice vickiiiiiiii left her job at AIB? Wonder has this anything to do with the move😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.