SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they not see that all the lip fillers and botox is just not a good look, they all end up morphing into the same. Like Suzanne was pretty but now she is looking like just another real housewife.
All the alteration makes them loose their individuality and they all end up looking the same. It's actually really sad!
In the end it has the opposite effect to why they started and it just ages them.

Reactions: 13
That’s weird why do you think they sold it?
Money hungry fuckers 😅.. They should have sold it to Rob and Vikkiiiiiiiiii at a reduced price. Being all such a close family and all. Nose hanging off me wondering why they've sold up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she think people are stupid! She looks nothing like that photo on her Instagram stories that she done just yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 3
Money hungry fuckers 😅.. They should have sold it to Rob and Vikkiiiiiiiiii at a reduced price. Being all such a close family and all. Nose hanging off me wondering why they've sold up.
They are moving into Casa SoPoo while SoPoo and Dildo relocate to Dubai. Someone needs to mind the dogs sure.

Does she think people are stupid! She looks nothing like that photo on her Instagram stories that she done just yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
Thats the thing though she does think her followers are stupid. It's so insulting.

Reactions: 7
They are moving into Casa SoPoo while SoPoo and Dildo relocate to Dubai. Someone needs to mind the dogs sure.

Thats the thing though she does think her followers are stupid. It's so insulting.
But why sell it? They could have rented it out? Leased it to some of the family?
surely Dylz and Suuz will be living in their house when they're in Ireland? It's just weird!!

Reactions: 6
It’s just good lighting and highlighting and contouring 🤷🏼‍♀️😭😂
Thats the other side of it though. Are people really stupid enough to believe SoPoos transformation is from from 30 euro contouring set??? 🤦‍♂️

But why sell it? They could have rented it out? Leased it to some of the family?
surely Dylz and Suuz will be living in their house when they're in Ireland? It's just weird!!
SoPoo and Dildo probs need the money for their new gaff in Dubai. Sure she was flogging wonder water for a fiver the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that was an embarrassing demo! Absolutely no prep and just reading it from a page.... and she still got the price points wrong.....wtf!!!
Typical Sue fashion. She is actually one of the worst. Doesn’t even know the names of her own products / brushes. She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 5
She’s gifted the river island stuff but then Has the cheek to put up an AF link in order to make some money from it 🙈🙄

Reactions: 5

Sale must of only been agreed today ! It wasn’t there yesterday. They were lucky to get the 1.5mill.
That is one ugly bleeping house. Sorry, I know style is subjective but honestly, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than live somewhere as tacky as that. New money 🤢

Reactions: 11
I wonder is it them buying it (from whatever company Someone mentioned above who purchased the house) and just went online as part of the process? Unlike them not to mention anything about a move on stories, could have been a business move

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.