SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never read this thread until today. I actually don't mind Suzanne at all and think she has done very well for herself. Although I agree she shouldn't have travelled at Christmas.

HOWEVER.....it was brought to my attention about Katie telling people it can hurt when having sex because you haven't had much or it's been a while. This was by my younger 17 year old sister who then came to me to see if this was right.

I have had severe issues with this type of thing and had I not got it checked out it could have ended very badly. So I sent her a message which wasn't harsh imo and just said it was terrible advice. Which it is, especially when her following is quite young. This is her response. Absolute an utter immature entitled little girl.

Katie if you are reading this which I know that you are, whether you said to seek medical attention or not you should not at all give advice on such issues. Just because you are riding off the back of your sister's coattails does not give you a medical degree or a right to dish out quite frankly embarrassing and irresponsible advice.
I reported it she has no business giving out any advice

Katie trying to get Tattle closed down....🤡
As far as I know it’s a uk based website so they haven’t a hope!

Reactions: 15
I have never read this thread until today. I actually don't mind Suzanne at all and think she has done very well for herself. Although I agree she shouldn't have travelled at Christmas.

HOWEVER.....it was brought to my attention about Katie telling people it can hurt when having sex because you haven't had much or it's been a while. This was by my younger 17 year old sister who then came to me to see if this was right.

I have had severe issues with this type of thing and had I not got it checked out it could have ended very badly. So I sent her a message which wasn't harsh imo and just said it was terrible advice. Which it is, especially when her following is quite young. This is her response. Absolute an utter immature entitled little girl.

Katie if you are reading this which I know that you are, whether you said to seek medical attention or not you should not at all give advice on such issues. Just because you are riding off the back of your sister's coattails does not give you a medical degree or a right to dish out quite frankly embarrassing and irresponsible advice.
Katie’s response says it all... she comes across as a really rude and entitled little girl. It actually astonishes me the way she speaks to people at times and the sarky attitude she has on her stories. She is so against tattle because it calls her out for what she’s like.

In fairness to Sue, she’s dull as dishwater in regards to content but it’s because she has made her money now. She never would have been sooooo stupid to behave how Katie is at the start; Katie wouldn’t even have a following only for Sue.

Reactions: 28
apparently she walked the catwalk in London for a show a couple years ago 🤷 I could be wrong but that's what I'd heard from a friend in Assets

Probably the front garden though 😂😂
She didn't model for assets, she modelled for first option model management.

Reactions: 3

This part of her highlights seems to be gone!

Katie’s response says it all... she comes across as a really rude and entitled little girl. It actually astonishes me the way she speaks to people at times and the sarky attitude she has on her stories. She is so against tattle because it calls her out for what she’s like.

In fairness to Sue, she’s dull as dishwater in regards to content but it’s because she has made her money now. She never would have been sooooo stupid to behave how Katie is at the start; Katie wouldn’t even have a following only for Sue.
Is there not a thread for Katie?

Reactions: 3
This is her response. Absolute an utter immature entitled little girl.

This response is deplorable. I completely agree that any form of toxic or bullying behaviour on any platform is abhorrent. However, we must be very careful not to blur the lines. Freedom of speech is enshrined in constitutions the world over because it is an inherent part of democracy that those with power and influence are held to account. Particularly in a country emerging from years of oppression from the Catholic Church, where toxic attitudes toward sex and female pleasure remain rife, it is critically important that ill-informed advice is called out for what it is. If you choose to make your views public to the masses you must accept that you will be held to account on the public stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You have to laugh at the irony of wee Katie's response to the person who called her out saying "Oh I didn't realise you were a professional sex expert" as if she is!!! What a dope.
Katie if you're reading here, you're the one with the platform dishing out unqualified advice to young women.

Reactions: 31
Wow imagine being as ignorant as her. If she wants to act the big woman she should realise actual grown women educate themselves on Sexual health. If she had done so, she would have known there are a myriad of reasons as to why it can hurt. A lot are medical conditions. I'm no expert, but I took the time to read articles when I was younger. Just like I read about menopause, pregnancy, hysterectomy and other things. I'm 31 now, I have 1 child and while the majority of things haven't mattered to me yet...it is important to know about them.

Reactions: 14
I always get a great laugh out of the videos where she is eye-riding herself. I keep expecting her to say something. But no....just marvelling at herself. Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.