SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 100%. Old money/ real money would laugh at her. So tacky and in your face. They wouldn’t rate her and sorry to be classist but she wouldn’t be able to mingle in their circles for more than 2 minutes. Money alone doesn’t guarantee you entry into high society or the upper classes - whatever you want to call it. She might like to think she has made it but really she is a working class person with money and notions who has totally lost the run of herself. I’m working class too and I’m not ashamed of it but I don’t have a knight in my hallway, pretending I live in a castle on the Malahide Road and I’m also not full of tit. You can still have money and be down to earth 🙌 Look at Adele and Ricky Gervais. They never changed and are still the same people despite all the money and fame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. He is only allowed out to clean up after the dogs.

Is she trying to move into the beauty wholesale industry with the affiliate program?? 🤔
I’d say she needs the dollaz cause nobody’s buying tan or eyelashes the last 9 months.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. He is only allowed out to clean up after the dogs.

Is she trying to move into the beauty wholesale industry with the affiliate program?? 🤔
Copying Keilidh and Kash beauty - she launched the affiliate program a few weeks ago! She should prob hold off on the launches until we have somewhere to go - a freckle pen, new remastered contour palette, some more new styles of lashes and a bronzer stick aren’t on the top of anyone’s list at the minute.

Reactions: 2
Copying Keilidh and Kash beauty - she launched the affiliate program a few weeks ago! She should prob hold off on the launches until we have somewhere to go - a freckle pen, new remastered contour palette, some more new styles of lashes and a bronzer stick aren’t on the top of anyone’s list at the minute.
So Sue would have been part of every brand affiliate program over the years. She’s an expert with this kind of marketing

Reactions: 2
Right? Business must be ticking over though cause she doesn't seem to be doing anything to change with the current time. Same old Sue.

Reactions: 3
How long has she lived in that house and still hasn't taken the user guarantee sticker off the toilet seat 😂😂😂
I was thinking that myself 😆😆 AND she left the lid up so we can see into the bowl 🤢 Stay classy sue, stay classy!

Ok to recap.....

Look at me
Look at me
Look at me
I’m so successful I can afford to spend thousands and thousands on blingy Cartier and Van Cleef bracelets
They go Jingle jangle the auld triangle 😂
Also did you know I’M VERY SUCCESSFUL AND RICH NOW?! Even though I’m just a simple Skerries girl at heart 😂 (Skerries wasn’t good enough for her tho cause she moved to her mansion in Malahide- it’s actually NOT actually in Malahide, it’s on the Malahide Road)
P.S: Swipe up to buy my tit cause somebody’s gotta pay for my veneers, handbags from Brown Thomas and my trips to De Maldeeves where l post AMAZIN content for yiz peasants- like photos of me arse hanging out of me thong and me crazy dancing)
Hahahahahah!! Spot on. Yes she keeps saying she lives in malahide - she doesn’t. She lives in Myra manor in kinsealy. The parents moved to be closer to family ( Aka moneybags Sue ) and their house is on streamstown lane off the malahide road in kinsealy too. Malahide women didn’t want the likes of sue and co moving into Malahide. Like did sue buy the parents the new house ? Remember they did a new kitchen in their old house in skerries which was actually a grand house ... complete new money. I’ve seen her drive up to the Apple green in kinsealy in dilly’s Lamborghini and she looked awful and this was a year ago. She’s rough af without the filter and makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never read this thread until today. I actually don't mind Suzanne at all and think she has done very well for herself. Although I agree she shouldn't have travelled at Christmas.

HOWEVER.....it was brought to my attention about Katie telling people it can hurt when having sex because you haven't had much or it's been a while. This was by my younger 17 year old sister who then came to me to see if this was right.

I have had severe issues with this type of thing and had I not got it checked out it could have ended very badly. So I sent her a message which wasn't harsh imo and just said it was terrible advice. Which it is, especially when her following is quite young. This is her response. Absolute an utter immature entitled little girl.

Katie if you are reading this which I know that you are, whether you said to seek medical attention or not you should not at all give advice on such issues. Just because you are riding off the back of your sister's coattails does not give you a medical degree or a right to dish out quite frankly embarrassing and irresponsible advice.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I have never read this thread until today. I actually don't mind Suzanne at all and think she has done very well for herself. Although I agree she shouldn't have travelled at Christmas.

HOWEVER.....it was brought to my attention about Katie telling people it can hurt when having sex because you haven't had much or it's been a while. This was by my younger 17 year old sister who then came to me to see if this was right.

I have had severe issues with this type of thing and had I not got it checked out it could have ended very badly. So I sent her a message which wasn't harsh imo and just said it was terrible advice. Which it is, especially when her following is quite young. This is her response. Absolute an utter immature entitled little girl.

Katie if you are reading this which I know that you are, whether you said to seek medical attention or not you should not at all give advice on such issues. Just because you are riding off the back of your sister's coattails does not give you a medical degree or a right to dish out quite frankly embarrassing and irresponsible advice.
Omg...What a horrible, immature, self entitled idiot!! I'd have more respect for her if she actually appeared on her stories saying that she gave incorrect info to that person asking said question.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.