SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam o Reilly did a video tonight on his page it’s absolutely hilarious called influencer airways , ye will get a great laugh off it girls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Adam o Reilly did a video tonight on his page it’s absolutely hilarious called influencer airways , ye will get a great laugh off it girls
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 bet she won't like that 😂😂😂 influence it to duck off 😂😂 a body doubly to clap for the nurses hahaha brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can ye imagine the absolute SHHHTINK of that house when the CiGaR RoOm is eventually finished? Dog tit, dog piss, lash glue, fake tan, stale cigar smoke, weathered books..... duck me she should launch a few Plug Ins or a SoSue Fabreeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can ye imagine the absolute SHHHTINK of that house when the CiGaR RoOm is eventually finished? Dog tit, dog piss, lash glue, fake tan, stale cigar smoke, weathered books..... duck me she should launch a few Plug Ins or a SoSue Fabreeze.
I hear theres plenty of unsold sosueme perfume available to cover a variety of smelly sue stenches...*warning may cause additional stench wherever sprayed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it’s quite sad, Over half responses on poll said they can relate to painful sex and I really hope they have sense to not thibk it’s just because of frequency. To be fair she did post a message someone sent her saying that it could be a medical condition. Still sits wrong with me 😬
What’s worrying is she had another post from a follower who is 15 and said she didn’t realise her audience were so young. You’ll have young girls thinking that if sex is painful that it’s their own fault. All from following some young wan on Insta who doesn’t have a jot about life. The story / answer should be reported.

Reactions: 16
How fake are those smile 🤣🤣🤣

Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that shoot!
Katie has a face i would love to backhand over and over. Sue thinks standing with her arms crossed makes her look tough and businesslike. Carla is the one who stands out for me. I know shes had work but shes naturally stunning and I think her fun personality always shines through her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well now that you've mentioned him his foot will probably appear in her stories. He's probably washing the pissy carpets and sofa in the other room while SoPoo sips wine in the 'good room'.
Seriously where is Dylan and where is Carla?! Free Dylan! Free Carla!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie deleted all of her advice posts, was it that she said she would only have it up for a limited time.
Makes me so worried that there are young girls out there that look up to her and would take everything she says as 100% right, it's actually terrifying! Glad I grew up in a time where camera phones were a luxury 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Katie deleted all of her advice posts, was it that she said she would only have it up for a limited time.
Makes me so worried that there are young girls out there that look up to her and would take everything she says as 100% right, it's actually terrifying! Glad I grew up in a time where camera phones were a luxury 😂😂😂
She hasn’t it’s in a highlight called ‘girl talk’

Reactions: 1
Like would ya buy a fancy gaff, do it up to the hilt and then allow cigars to be smoked in a designated room?
Maybe it's SoSmokeys idea bcz she doesn't like standing out in the dog kennel on rainy days puffing on her SilkCuts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
M
Like would ya buy a fancy gaff, do it up to the hilt and then allow cigars to be smoked in a designated room?
Maybe it's SoSmokeys idea bcz she doesn't like standing out in the dog kennel on rainy days puffing on her SilkCuts 🤣
makes More sense, couldn’t call it a “smoking room” too common! “Cigar room” is way classier 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Katie's starting on the work young it seems..
Carla is great craic and has never changed her accent which I like.Sue is keeping the business head up but she cant pronounce her words and the "howiyas" accent slips out after drink....She is the embodiement of a new money type.Walking around a pantry and a walk in with a hard on for Sue Ellen Ewing.Christ on a bike and Mary on the handlebars, that show wasnt stylish 40 years ago, its still gaudy today. I always think the British, the proper old money set would get some laugh at her...I'm surprised the Knight in shining armour hasn't walked out of the house yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SoPoo's throwback holiday pic reminding everyone she hasn't had a boob job 😉😉😉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.