SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carla was very good looking, not sure why she felt the need to mess with her face.

Feel the same about Katie, the sense of entitlement is unreal! I see shes back to her usual boring repetitive content after her 'break' from social media 😒😒
Same, I think Carla was way prettier before she got the lips done

Reactions: 4
Wow I always thought so sues house was out on its own, didn’t realise it was part of an estate. Gorgeous houses. Not that there is anything wrong with an estate btw. For some reason I always thought it was out on its own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Well ladies, have a go at this!!!!! Ha, so hope this does not happen! We need this Tattle Life!!!
I dunno why they think that will make a difference, the site is run out of America. So best of luck with that crappy petition 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So... How's it on a UK reg? She's residing here, the plates have to be changed......

She's not in the UK 6 months of the year... Hmm... Is the company registered to the UK? She can be reported otherwise. Regardless she lives here so it needs to be changed.

You're not as clever as you think sue.
Making sure she got the flash Lamborghini in the story. In case we didn’t know how much NEW MONEY she has.
Making sure she got the flash Lamborghini in the story. In case we didn’t know how much NEW MONEY she has.
That lambo can be seized if it's proven that shes residing here and hasn't changed the plates. The rest of us had to pay vrt, she needs to too!!!

I'd report sue to the revenue.. It's not allowed. I'm sure even mcgregor has Irish plates for his cars, the ones I've seen anyway.

I could have easily bought a porsche with UK money but I couldn't justify it with the VRT costs. She needs to be caught out of this is the case. They're not as expensive as ppl think in the UK. Plus that could be a few years old. The big money comes in with the vrt, it's nearly the full price again of the UK price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know she's getting paid for these #af posts but it's still really cringey to see how low she has to go for money. Most very successful business people wouldn't feel the need to pose in their front garden in the snow with a handbag and an artificial smile just to earn a few quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she's getting paid for these #af posts but it's still really cringey to see how low she has to go for money. Most very successful business people wouldn't feel the need to pose in their front garden in the snow with a handbag and an artificial smile just to earn a few quid.
The handbag though 😂😂😂😂

like it wouldn’t fit my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is very strange but I would say the retainer for that job would be for her Insta following maybe €5,000 per month min. So €60,000 a year just posting a couple of photos a month wearing the tack she does 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.