SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very strange but I would say the retainer for that job would be for her Insta following maybe €5,000 per month min. So €60,000 a year just posting a couple of photos a month wearing the tack she does 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
But why is she doing it if her business is so “successful”!?!

You never see Charlotte Tilbury or any of the brands she’s aspiring to at this rubbish! Even Pippa doesn’t do a lot of it. It’s very bizarre that Sue has the monthly boots etc ads..... something not quite adding up there at all.

Reactions: 21
It is very strange but I would say the retainer for that job would be for her Insta following maybe €5,000 per month min. So €60,000 a year just posting a couple of photos a month wearing the tack she does 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
This makes me want to cry that she makes that much money posing in the snow with a barbie doll handbag 😭🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if these collabs are her salary, so to speak... thinking she maybe pumps a lot of money from company profits back into the company and takes little pay from so su?

So... How's it on a UK reg? She's residing here, the plates have to be changed......

She's not in the UK 6 months of the year... Hmm... Is the company registered to the UK? She can be reported otherwise. Regardless she lives here so it needs to be changed.

You're not as clever as you think sue.

That lambo can be seized if it's proven that shes residing here and hasn't changed the plates. The rest of us had to pay vrt, she needs to too!!!

I'd report sue to the revenue.. It's not allowed. I'm sure even mcgregor has Irish plates for his cars, the ones I've seen anyway.

I could have easily bought a porsche with UK money but I couldn't justify it with the VRT costs. She needs to be caught out of this is the case. They're not as expensive as ppl think in the UK. Plus that could be a few years old. The big money comes in with the vrt, it's nearly the full price again of the UK price.
My aunt works for the vrt office, I may inform her😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if these collabs are her salary, so to speak... thinking she maybe pumps a lot of money from company profits back into the company and takes little pay from so su?
or else she has spent foolishly and has a lot of debt etc. More money doesn’t mean less problems..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She lives in Myra manor (it is technically Malahide, on the border) which is a small estate not gated but Abington is not gated either.

Reactions: 4
No7 clearly shown as she’s flogging that at the mo! She’s as subtle as sledgehammer 🥴

Boots can’t be that hard up having her promote it surely!!

Reactions: 8
She has the no7 at the front as she was on pushing it the other day 🤦🏻‍♀️ So obvious

I’ve never actually heard her say something isn’t good or isn’t worth the hype! She says everything is amazing 🙄 So definitely wouldn’t be looking an honest opinion from ya Sue hun 👋🏻

I use no 7 daily and have to say it’s good 😂😂😂 but don’t need her to tell me that 😂

Reactions: 6
Like would ya buy a fancy gaff, do it up to the hilt and then allow cigars to be smoked in a designated room?
Maybe it's SoSmokeys idea bcz she doesn't like standing out in the dog kennel on rainy days puffing on her SilkCuts 🤣
I'm upgrading her name from SoSmokey to SoSilkCut! 😂😂 🚬🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but why does she have a cigar room 😂😂😂😂 what in holy fucks name is that about she looks like the least person to even smoke a cigar but the ❄ is right up her street and nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.