Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201116-104443~2.png
ah memories for Su.... All those men and no sign of Dylan there or any memories of him?
But there's Brooke again eh.... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice she hasn’t been wearing her wedding ring again recently
I'm engaged and I don't wear my ring at all, I only ever wear it when Im dressed up to go out. But then again I don't like jewellery anyway 😂 it gets in the way of getting things done quick

Reactions: 5
I'm engaged and I don't wear my ring at all, I only ever wear it when Im dressed up to go out. But then again I don't like jewellery anyway 😂 it gets in the way of getting things done quick
I'm actually the same..never wear mine.. who knows with this Sue one.

Here comes katie with her new toy dog 😂 right on time for Christmas pics 😂 more than likely a pup from a puppies farm , did she not see the dogs trust ad ? Doubt she adopted him... These insta huns need to get grip!!! 😡 Many dogs and puppies stuck in shelters , and will be still there after Christmas just because ithey aren't a bleeping toy poodle looking dog.
Just saw this on Facebook

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She said on her post when questioned last night that the mammy dogs was a pet .. a pet for breeding is it? I have a pet. We rescued her, she was dumped, in bad condition, terrified of men afraid of brushes and the mop and plastic bags so I can only imagine what she went through before she was dumped, she's 10 now. We got her nutered and fixed up and she's here in her bed right now... I didn't use her for breeding puppies because she is my pet and I don't use dogs for gain of money!! That mammy dog katie was not a pet if they are breeding her... God knows how many times she has litters in a year 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What was said? 🤔
He was cheating on her apparently. Rang up a bill in a brothel over in Portugal. Not sure how true the rumor is

What was said? 🤔
He was cheating on her apparently OK. Rang up a bill in a brothel over in Portugal. Not sure how true the rumor is
Just saw this on Facebook

Absolutely disgraceful!! Hopefully new laws come in soon to prevent this from happening anymore. Paddy last this country, as always

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Support Irish?? How is taking every freebie out there supporting Irish? Has she ever shopped at Carrig Donn before???

Reactions: 8
She gotta pay that mortgage!! All the paid partnerships coming out of the woodwork. No one is wearing lippy coz of feckin masks and no nights out!

Reactions: 6
Does she think no one will notice she's suddenly working with companies she never has before?? Her stories are like a home shopping channel! Also what is up with her lip/teeth??? So distracting when I'm watching her. I can't figure out if the teeth are too big or the lip filler needs a touch up 🤔

Reactions: 9
She is absolutely shite at trying to curl her own hair with that wand. Probably cos she hasnt doen her own in years. Times must be tough. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so harsh in every way. In how she looks but especially in how she talks. Why is she almost snapping in such a sharp tone whilst "curling" her hair?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.