Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They weren’t married but yep apparently so there is a thread on Aoibhe here and seems lots of info to back it up. She is better off without him by the sounds of things.
I just went a read it! I’ve never followed her but remember people talking about her when she had the meltdown over tattle during the summer! From what’s being said there the boyfriend sounds like a horrible person!

Reactions: 2

Ailte

VIP Member
I think that’s true if was just that they weren’t getting on, couldn’t make it work type of thing but it’s the WHY that’s making Sue squirm I think, she has to wait for a better way to package it. She doesn’t do failure.
I can imagine the launch of NewSue©️, Malahide who? Coming to you from her villa in Marbella, the new center of operations for Jackson Corp©️ New casa, new dogs, new man every week, Carla 2.0 basically. New TV show ‘Mi Casa e Sue Casa’. K I’m done 😂
Yeah I agree she wouldn’t want a failed marriage lot there, she needs a better spin for it.

Transparency

Chatty Member
I see Rob Jackson's missus has the kids in Kildare Village today? Since when did they live in Kildare? What gives them the right to break the rule of not travelling outside of your county? Pack of shitheads, every single one of them.
Above the rules sure

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Lick The Lips Katie with no BA tagged on those Spicey Shite stories
That’s all from AliExpress, no way is it with €100+! They even have it in the packaging it comes from China in, they didn’t even bother add branded Spicey B packaging! So many Instagram pages selling those things, glitz & pieces, petite boutique, azzure jewellery.. all overpriced!!

Tmcc85

I'd say he didn't mind the social media etc at first, but it did grow and grow. Maybe he just didn't like his whole life on show. Can't say I blame him, if it's not sue flashing her life, its her family. No privacy at all. I think the marriage is over. No happy birthday for your husband...that's just odd.
I mean she shares what she puts in her bloody water jug so why not share a happy birthday to ur hubby 🤣

No such thing..not legal in Ireland. Perhaps it's the reason for the paid partnership overload lately though..
Prenups aren't legal?

• Haha

Sinead M

Why? She seems loved up herself (Lisa Nolan for the ppl who didn't know his ex)... And she ripped him off with Brooke do why would she care?

Omg Sue's makeup using the SOSHITE brand... Fucking awful! Wing liner is see through and just looks muck!
Na that’s all for show, she has been raging behind the scenes that she missed out on his money and is on / off with the current guy.. everything is for show. Lisa always said she could have Harry back anytime she wanted.. she was raging he brought Niamh travelling all over the world to places he once brought Lisa.. then he got engaged so she unhid all of the old photos with Harry on instagram to try stir the pot with Niamh (while with the current fella) to try and break Niamh and Harry up.. then he got married.. another breakdown from her. Anytime someone gets engaged or announces a pregnancy particularly those who are younger than her she has a nervous breakdown and needs a Xanax. No pity for someone who makes such a show and rips anyone off so publicly.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Carla is perhaps to unpredictable. Katie tows the line. Never sign of the brother either.

Jackets not to my taste but i can understand the high price tag. Id imagine mostly done my hand. Its odd that there is no mention of Dylan. She did say before he doesnt like the camera or social media aspect and would rather stay out of it.

I guess its all speculation really.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
To be fair...no one knows what happened or why...Carla also has 2 parents and other family members...it shouldnt be on sue to bail out carla all the time...and from a work perspective, sue cant employ someone whos a liability..carlas not exactly a homeless, drug addicted lost case whos about to hit leeson st to turn a few tricks while sue cuts her out...the girl enjoys a sesh, and has questionable taste in men and can be a gobshite for sure, shes probably a mare to employ but she just needs to grow up and learn a few life lessons...its called tough love
I’m not referring to her employment status. And it’s probably better long term for her to stay away from working for her sister. I’m simply saying I feel she’s someone who struggles quite a lot. There’s usually a deep rooted reason people turn to drugs. I’m not saying either that Sue should bail her out. What am saying is she needs support, not financial support but rather of the emotional kind. Sue has that notion that throwing money at it will solve every problem under the sun but the reality is quite different.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
That’s great. The person saying he has it was making out that’s why he’s not on her insta. Implying you can see he has it. I was just pointing out that he didn’t look like he had anything. I just think it’s shitty to say someone is sick when the reality might be that he’s just sick of being on his wife’s insta....
I said was the poster who said they had heard from someone who works with her that he is ill, and it's either MS or Parkinsons. I never implyed that's why he has been absent from social media though. Who knows why he's not on IG. I mentioned it because someone asked if he was sick. I myself have an invisible illness and if I didn't tell you about it you would think I was the picture of health.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I really don’t know why you’d have a dog let alone multiple dogs if your going to away 2 weeks or more out of every month (before covid obvs), no wonder they were never trained, she wouldn’t be around long enough to bother. No excuse in 2020 tho!!! Can’t imagine the smell in the house 🤢
It’s too late now I’d imagine. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks 🤷‍♀️