Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tmcc85

Ah Brooke is Dylan's replacement... Oh I mean friend 🤣
They defo riding.... That's what Brooke does best. Fuck his mates birds 🐍

Reactions: 2

Blue1989

VIP Member
Plus all the veg she had in her fridge that she showed, will be well gone off by Christmas day.

• Haha
Does anyone remember sosubysj social media account manager? Came on stories maybe 2 or 3 months ago and said we be seeing alot more of her doing demos etc. Never seen her since 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Sinead M

See Niamh from the big Harry and Niamh wedding they went to is preggers! They’ve also bought a house in Marbs. Sue must be pushing her Chinese crap in order to fund buying a bigger house somewhere better 😂 keeping up with the Jones’s lol
lol just spotted that! Christ his ex is going to be in a heap over this never mind the wedding 😂

Tmcc85

And quoting Steve Jobs who was an absolute prick of a super successful business man...
That post is probably a dig at Pippa and UP cosmetics 😂 she probably knows it will do well with all the Pippa obsessed instagrammers 🙄😂
Which post?

• Haha

Tmcc85

How come her shadow Kay-sheee didn't follow her along to her wild gal pal night?

Tmcc85

Honestly I'm just glad it wasn't a #gift! She can well afford it so that would of annoyed me ha!
I think the tailoring of that jacket is very impressive but it wouldn't encouragee to buy from that designer.... Too malahide Mumzys for me

Ohholymoly

She has been posting pics from her home but we still haven't actually seen her.
And isn't the Wall behind her bed papered grey with silver not white like the pic she posted..... Seems like one she had from before she started doing up her room

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Why was the ASAI put together if they can't enforce punishments?
It’s more a case of don’t than can’t. Completely ineffective organisation. Plus they make it so difficult to report any issues I reckon most people give up

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
See Niamh from the big Harry and Niamh wedding they went to is preggers! They’ve also bought a house in Marbs. Sue must be pushing her Chinese crap in order to fund buying a bigger house somewhere better 😂 keeping up with the Jones’s lol

Madscone

VIP Member
Here comes katie with her new toy dog 😂 right on time for Christmas pics 😂 more than likely a pup from a puppies farm , did she not see the dogs trust ad ? Doubt she adopted him... These insta huns need to get grip!!! 😡 Many dogs and puppies stuck in shelters , and will be still there after Christmas just because ithey aren't a fucking toy poodle looking dog.
She is shameless! Like her whole family!

Bettyhomer84

Did she not spend the first week of lockdown out and about filming for Style Gobshites?

Sue doesn't live in the real world like the rest of us. Bless her, she probably thinks she will be ringing in the New Year in some exotic location 🤣🤣
She probably will! She'll head off to some exotic location and not a FUC* given.

martha82

Chatty Member
How do we know so sue was away or is away? Sorry if I missed it... was she spotted?

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried the sculpted by Aimee double ended make up brushes? I’m tempted to purchase but don’t want to waste my money if they are shite 😂
Not the double ended one but I got her first set that had about 5/6 brushes in it and they are unreal, I use them daily and they don’t shed or anything bad have them well over a year. Sosueme brushes are great brushes too in fairness to her I have those too and I really like them, they’re cheap online at the min for Black Friday. Half price on loads of sites

Not the double ended one but I got her first set that had about 5/6 brushes in it and they are unreal, I use them daily and they don’t shed or anything bad have them well over a year. Sosueme brushes are great brushes too in fairness to her I have those too and I really like them, they’re cheap online at the min for Black Friday. Half price on loads of sites
30FB942F-1AD7-4749-A91C-0F5353E25720.png