Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Have to laugh at the giveaway - win everything in the sosu line up, but there's no nail polish or perfume?? 👀

Reactions: 2

Teenytot

VIP Member
Did anyone see Vikkii’s (Rob Jackson’s other half) stories today , her sons birthday and Rob pushed the kid quite aggressively and the look of terror on the young lads face ,very disturbing IMO ,
Seen that myself 😡 haven’t seen any birthday mentions from the Jackson’s either. I could never not include a child.

Leee

Christmas day jacket!!🤣 looks like a Michael Jackson tribute act!!
And she probably spent an arm and a leg on it too 😂 It's horrendous looking. A few pearls are nice but the amount on the jacket is just overkill. I say she rattles like arm bangles walking in it 🤣

Bet Sue is delighted with all the shit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
To be honest I’m happy to see her paying for something and I’m sure the chef and his team were well paid and they wouldn’t work Xmas day unless they wanted the business. The other stuff I will slate her on flaunting the designer bags etc - but if she can afford help and the caterers want the job ... what’s the issue ... I get a cleaner - can afford it .. what’s the harm it gives someone a job I guess 🙃 Now if it was #gifted I would have an issue
How do you know it wasn’t gifted? None of the bloggers follow ASAI rules as there’s no enforcement

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Are the dogs seriously not house trained?! Christ almighty....how lazy could you be!
Nope! It's absolutely disgusting. For someone who claims to love dogs I find it very strange that she wouldn't bother to house train them. Can't imagine how bad the house must smell.