Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’ll be on a roll now but can no one set their own table anymore. I mean what do us mere mortals do without the help of interior companies. How would we ever know how to lay spoons on a table.
Fuxkwits

Reactions: 18

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I was just coming on to say how fucking high maintenance is Carla, no wonder she’s been missing from insta the past few weeks, she needed her brows, botox and lip fillers done 🙄😂 she’s going to be like Jackie Stallone by the time she’s 50

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Who knows why Carla is out in the cold! Might be a very good reason. She seems like a loose cannon that one.
The Christmas day jacket!! Well I think it makes her look like she's off to Spain to fight a bull!!!

• Haha

Pearl1506

I hope t
My cousin works in the airport and was saying a few photographers have been lurking asking after her..

Must read here.
Easy enough get her. Wait for the Emirates flights and know the two arrival times. I think its two flights a day.

Blue1989

VIP Member
"Look at this woman with no style, we will help her the crater. Ok enough about her back to me meeeeeee me wonderful me" there you go sue translated it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You mean like when she had a viewing party for the first few episodes??? Notions!
Yes!!!!!! And when they replayed the series months later🙄I'd say it's killing her to be not able to post 10 bum selfies and her lying in the white sand every day or her glass of wine at the pool, cos you know that's goalzzzzzzz

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Imagine Sue spent time with an ICU nurse and still fecks off on holiday!! Says everything about her really!

Madscone

VIP Member
Katie has the audacity to post covid related material now!! I actually feel like that whole family are actually thick! Coming on all high and mighty with covid advice yet her sister is in Dubai shamelessly!

• Haha

Tmcc85

Ya know what she is fuckin sad. Everything about her life she tries her best to make ppl envy her. But their she is eating her meal for 1 in a huge empty house that she spends forever doing up and for who? For what? To gather dust and take endless "envious" selfies and stories..... Sorry to tell ya Su but nobody is envious of ur blank life, ur huge kitchen that's never used, ur cigar room, that I doubt ur hubby is there, to even smoke in, ur "new posts" of ME ME ME ME MEEEEEE! Walking down a corridor to nobody except smiling back at ur reflection in a camera. It says it all Su. U are all about u. And one day even the silly buyers who buy ur shite will cop on and stop funding ur lifestyle

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Just goes to show her level of intelligence! She's a thick and has shown that this morning. I actually feel embarrassed for her! She's a blogger that got lucky with what seems a pretty empty life made up of gaudy tacky but somewhat expensive shite 🤡 as someone said before she's new money and doesn't have an ounce of class or sophistication.

Trollydolly

I dont think people want apologies or that I think everyone is just annoyed at the im better an above everybody attitude, like the notions, she a nothing a nobody , she has a few bob but so do thousands of other people but don't have her prick attitude she's got; she forgets where her money came from , people can make an break ye , an she needs to remember she can have a fall from grace as quickly as she got to where she is ! Fool is all she is , the whole family lost in their own notions

Libramoongirl

Omg my heart 💔
Fair play to them, hope they are both (Sue & Pippa) raging & mortified. And Sue if you do read here, you & your bland little sister are vile, you’re not dog lovers, you can’t even bother to toilet train them, they really are just accessories to you, handbags that shit on your rugs. Repugnant😡