SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best research is talking to friends with tattoos. Can’t get more honest than that.

Reactions: 5
“Jo Malone scented our room” what like she flew over personally to waft the scent around? Ye lit a few candles sue relax!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“The rule of thumb was no cameras at the wedding” Sue, stop using expressions that don’t make sense. Stick to being “obsessed”with stuff. Wanted the wedding to have an atmosphere where you would talk to people at your table so she brings in drummers and ”the riverdance”. Good luck getting heard over that. She really is a self obsessed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“The rule of thumb was no cameras at the wedding” Sue, stop using expressions that don’t make sense. Stick to being “obsessed”with stuff. Wanted the wedding to have an atmosphere where you would talk to people at your table so she brings in drummers and ”the riverdance”. Good luck getting heard over that. She really is a self obsessed twit.
Imagine pushing 40 and having the same range of vocabulary as a teen.

Reactions: 11
I don’t care that much about my own wedding 6 years on - how can anyone be interested in hers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
bleeping shite tattoos. You'd swear she got a full sleeve and it took five four hour sessions. The fuss over them and the amount of sharing she's doing over their wedding day is just so pathetic, narcissistic and totally bizarre.

Reactions: 8
God she bugs me state of her talking about a wedding six years ago very over the top wedding too 😂 I really don’t get him and her
---
I think he calls the shots and she goes wit it he has her wrapped honestly
---
she’s a big dick head
---
Who cares about the river dance 😂

Last edited:
God she bugs me state of her talking about a wedding six years ago very over the top wedding too 😂 I really don’t get him and her
---
I think he calls the shots and she goes wit it he has her wrapped honestly
---
she’s a big dick head
---
Who cares about the river dance 😂
she looks like a greasy eurotrash man, white top, orange tan, but man head on her 😆 without all her slap she’s very unfortunate looking. Anytime she doesn’t put mascara on, her tiny beady eyes are really shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanted to get a work done with the fella who tattooed them, I contacted him in May 2021 he had nothing till the end of September. Wonder how long Sue had to book before, hmm?
Glad I didn’t go near him in the end and gave a lovely female artist my money who is brilliant for fraction of what he wanted. He gave me an outrageous quote for 3 small tattoos, this was in 2021, €300.

I wanted to get a work done with the fella who tattooed them, I contacted him in May 2021 he had nothing till the end of September. Wonder how long Sue had to book before, hmm?
Glad I didn’t go near him in the end and gave a lovely female artist my money who is brilliant for fraction of what he wanted. He gave me an outrageous quote for 3 small tattoos, this was in 2021, €300.
Judging by the completely uneven VI, he probably won’t do well anytime soon…what was he thinking having so boozy? The worst advertisement. Anyone with eyes can see its wonky.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.