SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish social media was more regulated with these f* ckwits posting this kind of dangerous sh1t like wtf
Some of those symptoms can be related to serious medical conditions but nevermind going to see your GP, just take salt. That chap is a bleeping muppet.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up with this one in a long time.. this sudden "talking is medicine " thing ... is this coming from when Dylan was apparently ill ? Is that what she is getting at with this ?

Reactions: 2
Haven't caught up with this one in a long time.. this sudden "talking is medicine " thing ... is this coming from when Dylan was apparently ill ? Is that what she is getting at with this ?
She said it was from lockdown and soooooooo many people messaging her about their mental health and feeling “stuck”
You’d wanna be hard up to message this self absorbed goon

Reactions: 14
She was sloshed when she set it up! 🍷 Then all went quiet until she realised she could make a few quid off it 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 9
She said it was from lockdown and soooooooo many people messaging her about their mental health and feeling “stuck”
You’d wanna be hard up to message this self absorbed goon
Sure she was hardly gonna understand the term "stuck" during lockdown with all her secret holidays 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t a holiday she “relocated” for 6 weeks 😂😂🙄🙄 Biggest load of bullshit ever
Don't forget the trip to Portugal in 2020 with Kayshee and when she sneaked off to Dubai for New Years after the Christmas dinner for 20 people 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It was the lying and treating her followers as idiots that annoyed me the most. Everyone knew what was up but she just continued to peddle in lie

Reactions: 13
Are these dopes for real, they need to chat to each other, she's advocating for mental health and he's posting this shite
They as bad as each other. Sue thinks you can cure depression by just getting up in the morning and making your bed.

Reactions: 9
Are these dopes for real, they need to chat to each other, she's advocating for mental health and he's posting this shite
i wish it was as easy as a bit of exercise 🤣 ive had severe anxiety since being a child but yeah i’ll just eat better and exercise and im fixed xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually had a pt tell my my balance issues and brain damage would be cured with their exercise, funnily enough my consultant wasn’t aware of their miraculous abilities. Exercise helps but I struggle to just do my physio some days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Straight from the school of Joe Wicks.
He's been spouting this nonsense unchecked for months.

Dylan tell me you've never dealt with MH issues without telling me you've never dealt with MH issues. Clown 🤡

The only positive is her talking is medicine page gets very little interaction

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dylan is an awful looking tackle. The fact that he thinks he’s an absolute ride is even better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the story with them all going to Quinta lately? The Jacksons, Ormonds, Kearneys. Are they invited guests of someone or stumping up 20k a week themselves for a villa?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.