SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's worse since she got her mug on the t.v

Wonder why she's still in the country, it's beyond strange at this point. She's def up to something ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So the fall out with her parents also seemed to coincide with the fall out with Sian and her long time friend Sara. Now lets go with the theories... ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 9
I was just about to say why isn't her scrawny arse and dildo in the Maldives/Dubai/Quinta......strange.

Reactions: 5
I was just about to say why isn't her scrawny arse and dildo in the Maldives/Dubai/Quinta......strange.
Unless the fall out with her friends means she hasn't the gang to go ahead with? Herself and Dylan rarely seemed to go away just the two of them - it was quite often with her family or with friends.

Reactions: 4
That God awful green outfit sheโ€™s wearing for the pointless ego photo shoot is rank. She really is going for the 80โ€™s Dynasty Vibe ๐Ÿคฎ

Unless the fall out with her friends means she hasn't the gang to go ahead with? Herself and Dylan rarely seemed to go away just the two of them - it was quite often with her family or with friends.
Anyone get a look at Katie's fella? She seems to be highly secretive about the whole situation.. Probably afraid Carla might Rob him ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her make up line is totally tanking in pharmacies from what I can see. False lashes are very last decade, they're all wearing semi permanent ones now. What the duck is this one actually doing with herself? I really dislike the way the family come off, scum disguised very poorly in my opinion. Ps can you tell I'm a newbie on this thread, this has probably all been said a hundred times but sure looook ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to follow Boozy up until a few days ago, I loved seeing her posts and then running here to discuss, I actually feel a 1000 times better not having to look at her plastic face every time I open my fone ๐Ÿ˜ But I'll prob go back to being a lurker not a poster as much ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow Boozy up until a few days ago, I loved seeing her posts and then running here to discuss, I actually feel a 1000 times better not having to look at her plastic face every time I open my fone ๐Ÿ˜ But I'll prob go back to being a lurker not a poster as much ๐Ÿฅฐ
It's the fringe lads & the way she thinks she's some high class model when in fact I think she's more like Joan Collins, she's not lookings her age at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the fringe lads & the way she thinks she's some high class model when in fact I think she's more like Joan Collins, she's not lookings her age at all
it's actually getting embarrassing the way her parents follow her around. like if she was in another profession doing well in her field would they be turning up at everything. I'm still not over them turning up at her dance rehearsals with flowers and balloons and the "shock" on sues face like they had landed in from Australia as a surprise. she had bleeping breakfast in their house the day before. Very strange way they carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sues pic versus the photographers unedited versionsโ€ฆ..

I donโ€™t know why these people canโ€™t leave the faces alone.

also,Iโ€™ve rarely seen anything sue has worn be it casually, slightly dressed up, awards nights, etc and thought โ€œfabโ€

she has no clue! She follows trends, she has no style herself.
Looks like she has ozempic face ๐Ÿ‘€ wonder if she is taken that injection. I'm surprised by the sagging skin around the mouth

• Wow
She really must have no mates left at all! Imagine having to resort to bringing your parents and the hairdresser as your guests to a mediocre awards night! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because her hairdresser is only short of moving in with her. ๐Ÿ™„
no exaggeration, she gets her hair done by this one 4 or 5 times a week. she has nothing else to do.. goes lighter, 2 days later goes darker, wants shorter hair, then gets set of extensions. still bored. get Jane over to cut a fringe. sent flowers to her yesterday telling her " I'd be lost without you"... Seriously like get a grip!! too much time on her hands. has she given up the 5am chats?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.