SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so blantly obvious that he is making himself known coz of the dance partner! If he was so secure in the marriage he would just continue business as usual! Baby 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it was kinda sweet how he spoke up when she was being negative to herself about the dancing ….. I’ll see myself out! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Completely tripped herself up in this mornings story 😆 She said yesterday Dylzzzz surprised her with a stay in the Westbury but this morning said she treated him because she's hardly seen him with all the rehearsals she's doing 🤥

Couldn't believe my eyes & ears last night when I actually saw him smile & speak on her stories 🤯
I just listened to her stories and this morning she said Dylan surprised her, did she say she treated him and then deleted the story and redid it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s totally love bombing her now to stay on gravy train, the fear in his eyes! Funny how he only looked at her with contempt online before this!

Reactions: 10
He’s totally love bombing her now to stay on gravy train, the fear in his eyes! Funny how he only looked at her with contempt online before this!
It’s gas the minute a sniff of another man comes around and suddenly he is all over her. I kinda hope Sue gets some sense and leaves him back off doing deliveries 🚚. She could do so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's so used to her following him around like a lost puppy, back and forth to Portugal, her pretending to be interesting in the gym and golf while he's living his best life. I bet it's driving him nuts she is doing something for herself. And a very intimate hobby at that.

She does seem very comfortable around Michael unlike when she tries to get a picture with Dildo and she's clinging onto him for dear life.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sue could defo do sooooo much better than dildo. He totally gives me the ick. Cheek of him jumping on the social media bandwagon now. What a fraud. I would love to see sue meet someone new and ambitious. They have no kids so wouldn’t be a messy divorce. Dildo is such a wet wipe - has a great life doesn’t work yet always get the “poor me sulky vibe” off him 🤮 big depressed head on him on holidays 24/7 driving a Lamborghini and living off his wife. He’s prob the worst of the handbag husbands as they others at least do some childcare. Also remember back when he used to attend all events with her- I used to think that was sweet and they were so close. Then he got bold and realised he could just do nothing and still get to use the credit card. Can’t even call him a trophy husband he’s minger and a ringer for Chris maloney 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m thinking it’s a bit more of a “team Sue” action… I bet she think it’ll look better for her brand for him to be active on SM now and that’s why he’s suddenly more active again?!

Reactions: 9
It's definitely a PR stunt. Showing him as the loving, supportive husband all of a sudden which he has never bothered to show before. Like he's gone from 0 to 100 the week she starts on DWTS...

Reactions: 17
It's definitely a PR stunt. Showing him as the loving, supportive husband all of a sudden which he has never bothered to show before. Like he's gone from 0 to 100 the week she starts on DWTS...
And practically nothing from her family.

Reactions: 6
I thought it strange that Carla didn’t take over her instagram on Sunday, she is always saying how people want Carla back on SM so surely she would have been a better choice than the PA?

Reactions: 4
I’m sick to death of the DWTS content. It’s so boring and her false friendly attitude is killing me, she hates her followers, anyone who gives her a vote needs to shake themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.