SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are allergic to their gaff they dont seem to be able to spend they long there. It's also 10 days into the year and Dildo hasn't ran off back to Portugal yet. I am shocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she trying to take credit for the increased viewing figures?? 🤣
I came on to say this 🤣 acting like the whole half a million viewers were specifically for her by saying thanks for all the support.
No sue, the world does not revolve around you, believe it or not.

Reactions: 12
I feel like neither of them eat at all?

Do you think she’s one of those eats shite but has a slice of dominoes and is ‘full’

Reactions: 7
It's fecking gas that all of a sudden he's not allergic to being shown on her stories! And he can actually SPEAK! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they are allergic to their gaff they dont seem to be able to spend they long there. It's also 10 days into the year and Dildo hasn't ran off back to Portugal yet. I am shocked 🤣🤣🤣
He’ll stay till she’s voted off

Reactions: 6
I genuinely dunno why you would stay in a hotel in Dublin when you live in Dublin. Like you have a McMansion 18km away?? Why are you staying in a hotel?
They’re probably trying to stay away from Carla 😜😜. It must be weird living in that house!!

Reactions: 5
Must be a great night, both sitting on their phones. All for show, as usual.

Reactions: 4
Sue’s man has been very quiet so I assume that something is going on for her or Sue’s dad. My bet is that there will be a big sob story to bring in the views on instagram and then the sympathy vote for Sue. 🤷‍♀️ They’re not above using personal issues for financial gain!

Is that him in the front with a girl with long blonde hair? Sue’s PA is sat behind the judges she taken over her stories
When did she get a PA? Never heard mention of her before till she said it on her stories 🤔

And a PA for what exactly, since she left the day to day running of her business. Phoning for pizza for her?
And checking her in for flights to and from portugal. Daily reminders to take symprove and video it

That PA doesnt get a minute to herself id say! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And a PA for what exactly, since she left the day to day running of her business. Phoning for pizza for her?
Yeap was thinking that too, if not in business anymore?! Maybe it’s to add to the celebrity status since going on DWTS?! 🤔🤩💃🏻🪩

Reactions: 3
Completely tripped herself up in this mornings story 😆 She said yesterday Dylzzzz surprised her with a stay in the Westbury but this morning said she treated him because she's hardly seen him with all the rehearsals she's doing 🤥

Couldn't believe my eyes & ears last night when I actually saw him smile & speak on her stories 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Him calling her baby on this mornings stories made me wanna claw my skin off. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.