SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a pretty crappy story shared by herself and her dance partner of the elderly couple at a swing dance comp saying “we’ll end up looking like this on Saturday, smh” Like that video of that couple dancing AMAZINGLY went viral for a reason because people found it so positive and inspiring. Sue would be doing well to dance like either of them.

Reactions: 11
It’s a pretty crappy story shared by herself and her dance partner of the elderly couple at a swing dance comp saying “we’ll end up looking like this on Saturday, smh” Like that video of that couple dancing AMAZINGLY went viral for a reason because people found it so positive and inspiring. Sue would be doing well to dance like either of them.
She has absolutely no tact what so ever!

Reactions: 4
Her legs are like the legs of an 8 year old child. She’s checking herself out like she is drop dead gorgeous but she actually looks malnourished

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder are herself and Dylz on the last stretch and in order to “make this work” they compromised on her family’s clinging to them and he would be more supportive…it really does seem to have gone into overdrive in a very obvious way.

What is with all the touching of the hair and boobs when she's on story's, is she trying to look cool or child like . Sue! its not working . Grow up .

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion SOSU no more, she’s become a bore, being with Dylzzz is a chore cos she can’t be a bleep

Reactions: 16
I wonder are herself and Dylz on the last stretch and in order to “make this work” they compromised on her family’s clinging to them and he would be more supportive…it really does seem to have gone into overdrive in a very obvious way.
You could be on the money there. Carla living with them is still weird. Maybe Sue allows Dylz do a bit of bed hopping during the night to keep him in Dublin 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Your man Michael looked like he was wrecking her head in the q&a the other day. Putting the scarf on her head and interrupting her while she was talking 🤣 melt. I think Dylz is safe tbh. He’s the complete opposite. Maybe she has him trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your man Michael looked like he was wrecking her head in the q&a the other day. Putting the scarf on her head and interrupting her while she was talking 🤣 melt. I think Dylz is safe tbh. He’s the complete opposite. Maybe she has him trained.
Yeah 😂😂 I’d say she wanted to say “would you ever duck off” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She kinda did need to sign up for it. She's left the cosmetics business behind. Not sure if her tan is still popular anymore. She needs to keep her profile raised somehow as a "celebrity". If she's trying to get into presenting, this may help her get that foot further in the door at RTÉ.
Completely agree she’s been jumping on every bandwagon the last year to stay relevant. Fashion, fitness and now TV.

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking it’s a bit more of a “team Sue” action… I bet she think it’ll look better for her brand for him to be active on SM now and that’s why he’s suddenly more active again?!
Yes I agree it’s all about him appearing supportive . I also wouldn’t be fully convinced it’s him posting all of that I would think it’s the “PA “ doing it … just popping things up for him . Don’t think he has the brain power for any it .
Can someone fill me in ( sorry it it’s already been asked ) about what happened with Carla ? Why is she off social media and living with them ?

Reactions: 1
Notice carla saying I’m away into my own room to get ready now, is Katie living with Sue too?

Reactions: 2
Carla giving the fingers into the camera, she's always so classy!! I'm mortified for Katie sitting there doing her makeup in sues room, going thru all her drawers pulling out every bit of so sue shite that exists. what was the point of that live?? does everyone not know how to apply their makeup at this stage? I hate these get ready with me these Jackson do, all plugging sosue "prodockts"

never mind a make up demo, would someone give Katie a tip on how to position the camera, I'm sick of the sight of looking up her nostrils

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.