SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyl'balls is actually embarrassing himself with all the Sue love! Between the reel and stories 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dyl'balls is actually embarrassing himself with all the Sue love! Between the reel and stories 🤢
Could he be more obvious! Probably worried Boozie will cut him off like the rest of the family. You know how much he loves that Lambo 🤣

Reactions: 16
He has practically documented everything his wife has given him in a reel! 😂 #livingthegoodlife

Oh I better throw a few pics of Sue's non existent ass in so she knows I love her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Dylans story he has a pic of an interview Sue done... What on earth is she wearing 🙈😅 I'm waiting for a boob to fall out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her body is so stiff when she is dancing !
As for her style her clothes on Style Counsellors is horrendous its all about her not the person , so far removed for reality

Reactions: 5
All the adoring posts for his wife but one glance at who he is following, all slim half naked models and gym bunnies. Youre fooling no one dzzzzlyan

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesus sue really wears the arse out of absolutely everything, Shite Counsellors, DWTS and now the cover of stellar magazine... is she not sick of looking at herself? Yes sue we know you think you look hot, an army of beauty and hair people constantly working on her but it's just so nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My eyes 😭. Did we really have to see Dildo in his jocks lying on the bed??
Whose other half would ever want you to video them and post it for the world to see.
Their narcissism and self love is moving to another level!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whose other half would ever want you to video them and post it for the world to see.
Jesus what sort of color is he? He turns my stomach, the tan the teeth the hair 🤮🤮🤮 That relationship is dead years all they have to do now is bury it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh thanks Sue for turning the part of the scarf that says Christian Dior to the camera…cos God forbid we all might think it’s from Penneys 🙄
This was always my issue with Suzanne.
Her customers are Penneys but she only shops at BT... I just can't ever justify lining her pockets. She quickly lost her way and I'm proud to say I've never bought a single product from her brand

Reactions: 21
Jesus what sort of color is he? He turns my stomach, the tan the teeth the hair 🤮🤮🤮 That relationship is dead years all they have to do now is bury it 🙄
Pair of gobshites. very subtle sue🙄... raises the camera at the end of the video just to make sure we have seen him. She's gonna say the same bullshit every week, she's really struggling with this week's dance moves, training, training, training, and even if it's going well she will still say she's struggling to "surprise" people she pulled it off on the Sunday. Just jumping on to chat with you guys, how's your week going and starts bullshitting on again about herself, pop any questions in the box you might have for me and Michael. eh no thanks sue you are grand, bore off with your bandy legs and give over about DWTS. she's such a bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they were his jocks to be fair But still I get you. He is some colour

Reactions: 2
Sue as if anyone thinks you give a tit about how our week is going. You are ‘jumpin on for chats’…God I hate that phrase, in order to persuade us all to vote for you cos you’re panicking over this dance. I never knew Dylz had a voice before this week. He normally ignores any comments or questions put to him by her.

Oh and do you think she got my Penneys reference from earlier about her CD scarf, cos she’s in Penneys pj’s now, I only know cos I have them.

Hi Sue 👋 👋👋

I really want her to be first off. Then she can stop the chats, the vitamins & the happy marriage lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having seen Dylan in person in Portugal whilst sunbathing I would absolutely guarantee he is using Sue’s Dripping Shite tan at the moment as there is no way in hell he has maintained a natural tan this long. I’m pretty dark myself with the sun and let me just say my tan has faded pretty much

Reactions: 5
Jesus sue really wears the arse out of absolutely everything, Shite Counsellors, DWTS and now the cover of stellar magazine... is she not sick of looking at herself? Yes sue we know you think you look hot, an army of beauty and hair people constantly working on her but it's just so nauseating.
Sure she loves looking at herself, loves it. 😂 One of my pet hates, is when she is talking she constantly touches and messes with her hair and then touches her face. Don't get me started on the fact she was petting the dog, in her bed, then touching her face, gross. Nobody's dog is that clean, no matter how much they are groomed. Yuck.

dylan never posts anything and now suddenly hes all over his insta stories, no ones buying it zzzzlyan

Reactions: 10
It’s like all her support from the family has shifted from them to him. Complete reversal from the norm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.