SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue an ad for Balsam hill cos she’s had so many questions about her tree! Yeah sue they’re a few grand.

Reactions: 2
I think she could be slightly manic

How do we even know for sure Dylan is ill? He never seems to come home and there’s very little excuses for it . It’s always down to her to do the flying over and back , all the work she may do whether it is tit councillors , and then stay in that huge empty house by herself while he suns himself in Portugal and goes to the gym . I wouldn’t stand for it .

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why he/ they stay in hotels in Portugal the whole time? Would it not be better to get a long term rental / Air Bnb? You'd have more space and comfort. You can still eat out every day if you wish.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't Dylan have not come home and helped her. He is a sorry excuse for a man.
yea exactly.Dylan has mee-shings. They call going to see a friend for coffee a mee-shing to make it sound professional. He doesn’t work ffs.

Reactions: 15
It's an odd set up alright, he seems to want to live in Portugal, she obviously doesn't and prob wants to be close to her family so is going back and forth between the two and as somebody said before it's probably abit of a tax dodge set up. Either way I don't think a marriage can last with so much time apart.

Reactions: 9
It's an odd set up alright, he seems to want to live in Portugal, she obviously doesn't and prob wants to be close to her family so is going back and forth between the two and as somebody said before it's probably abit of a tax dodge set up. Either way I don't think a marriage can last with so much time apart.
Do you think she is his beard. I’m starting to think so. A sad empty money filled life she has anyway.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why he/ they stay in hotels in Portugal the whole time? Would it not be better to get a long term rental / Air Bnb? You'd have more space and comfort. You can still eat out every day if you wish.
Because you would need to cook and clean up after yourself in a long term rental. He has room service, cleaners and a restaurant at his disposal in the hotel. The 2 of them come across as beyond lazy.

Reactions: 9
It’s called keeping up with the McCreerys their mates who live the life on holidays and don’t work but seem content in each other’s company

Reactions: 5
It’s such a sad existence. Coming home on your own to your house decorated for Christmas must be very lonely.
I know she mentioned about buying in Portugal but with the current climate prices were crazy, but surely the money they’re paying for the hotel would go a long way in an air bnb where they’d have more comfort.

Reactions: 7
Give over Suzie…she said she had a busy week because she was ‘filuming’ all week. It’s bloody Wednesday, there’s only 2 more days left in the week. Nobody cares that your exhausted coming home to your mansion where everything is done for you

Reactions: 10
Cue an ad for Balsam hill cos she’s had so many questions about her tree! Yeah sue they’re a few grand.
I saw their ad on the TV during the week and my husband commented on how tacky they looked. Of course Queen Tackson would have one. Absolutely no class, that wan.

Reactions: 5
I’m so bored of Suzzy

I see nothing of hers & think ahhh would love to be her. EVER!

i feel sad for her.

she is a hard worker &got herself to this point& I know having kids aren’t for everyone But she does come from such a close knit family. She does appreciate ‘family’ a lot so in a way I do wonder why a family of her own isn’t something she’s prioritising now.
I just think she is late 30s now and the years will be very long if she isn’t doing anything fulfilling whatever that may be!
Might not be kids, but what about volunteering? Doing some worthwhile fundraising? Do some ACTUAL adventures & not just hop on a plane to Portugal to a swanky hotel and sit in its 4 walls?
It’s all TOTALLY meaningless & it’s sad to watch her pretend to be happy

Reactions: 12
I’m so bored of Suzzy

I see nothing of hers & think ahhh would love to be her. EVER!

i feel sad for her.

she is a hard worker &got herself to this point& I know having kids aren’t for everyone But she does come from such a close knit family. She does appreciate ‘family’ a lot so in a way I do wonder why a family of her own isn’t something she’s prioritising now.
I just think she is late 30s now and the years will be very long if she isn’t doing anything fulfilling whatever that may be!
Might not be kids, but what about volunteering? Doing some worthwhile fundraising? Do some ACTUAL adventures & not just hop on a plane to Portugal to a swanky hotel and sit in its 4 walls?
It’s all TOTALLY meaningless & it’s sad to watch her pretend to be happy
She's not involved in anything, she doesn't really do anything. I'm the same age as her and most people our age that I know are involved in things in the community - the GAA, helping at kids activities, local fundraisers, tidy towns, local sports or classes, drama group, musical society, crafts, book club etc etc. Everyone has their interests or their causes where they give back or get involved.

Reactions: 3
She's not involved in anything, she doesn't really do anything. I'm the same age as her and most people our age that I know are involved in things in the community - the GAA, helping at kids activities, local fundraisers, tidy towns, local sports or classes, drama group, musical society, crafts, book club etc etc. Everyone has their interests or their causes where they give back or get involved.
Absolutely! This is what I don’t understand with her. It’s all materialistic, movies, Netflix, dominos, home gym, repeat

Yes she donates money to charity but get out and donate your time Suzanne. That’s equally worthwhile - to them & and to you!

Reactions: 4
I wonder would they be going through fertility treatment in Portugal? Not even sure if it’s one of the places that people go abroad to go for treatment!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.