SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they flew to Portugal to spend the weekend having beauty treatments? Weird aul life they have.

Reactions: 12
How many days of the year hasshee been out of the country? Is it a tax avoidance measure?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s going on with her nose in today’s stories, the septum looks all crooked! Probably from all the ❄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry now but Suzanne Jackson recommending supplements that she took 2 of I mean these influencers will say anything. It's beyond a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe she is recommending a supplement after taking it for one night. Omg what an absolute tool!!!!!!!!!! That's the most ridiculous thing ever. She is prob exhausted from all the long days and she is sleeping in a hotel . Doesn't everyone sleep better in a hotel bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back in the driver seat in this morning stories ? She is 💯 off the road here, I've never once seen her driving in Ireland x

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she is recommending a supplement after taking it for one night. Omg what an absolute tool!!!!!!!!!! That's the most ridiculous thing ever. She is prob exhausted from all the long days and she is sleeping in a hotel . Doesn't everyone sleep better in a hotel bed 🤣
They should be banned from speaking about vitamins, supplements etc

Reactions: 20
Reverse camera? Cars in Portugal are left hand drive?
Oh okay , seen it mentioned before that she is off the road because she only ever appears to be in passenger seat in Ireland but was driving a rental car in Portugal x

Reactions: 1
Oh okay , seen it mentioned before that she is off the road because she only ever appears to be in passenger seat in Ireland but was driving a rental car in Portugal x
Yeah she was driving a Fiat 500 over there during the summer or gave the impression she was

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why is dildos for head so big?? Its huge with a really bad residing hair line. He's head is the same shape as a light bulb. She's defo a big sniff head

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The “let’s chat how are you” question box…

Shares nothing but a reply about herself and how great she is 🤦‍♀️ Cause Suzy doesn’t care about anyone else but herself.

Lord give me strength 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The “let’s chat how are you” question box…

Shares nothing but a reply about herself and how great she is 🤦‍♀️ Cause Suzy doesn’t care about anyone else but herself.

Lord give me strength 🤷‍♀️
That was probably just Boozie messaging herself again under one of her many profiles!
Who actually thinks she's positive and an inspiration??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.