SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the “rumours” and speculation are true, he has MS and stays in Portugal so he gets the better weather, vitamin d would be an enormous help if it’s true. It would make sense as to why he hasn’t been home a lot of these past few months. Gym is probably to keep his strength up and also his head right. Let’s be real he doesn’t look like a man that is a gym bunny for all his working out. And the hotel so he has cleaners etc on hand. It’s not right to speculate on anyones health, I really hope it’s not true but I do think there is some truth in it and that’s why he’s pulled back from socials altogether and doesn’t like to be on hers either

Reactions: 3
If the “rumours” and speculation are true, he has MS and stays in Portugal so he gets the better weather, vitamin d would be an enormous help if it’s true. It would make sense as to why he hasn’t been home a lot of these past few months. Gym is probably to keep his strength up and also his head right. Let’s be real he doesn’t look like a man that is a gym bunny for all his working out. And the hotel so he has cleaners etc on hand. It’s not right to speculate on anyones health, I really hope it’s not true but I do think there is some truth in it and that’s why he’s pulled back from socials altogether and doesn’t like to be on hers either
Thousands of men in Ireland have ms and stay in Ireland

My uncle has it and has to do his 9-5 still everyday and put food on the table for him family. I think Hyman could come home a bit more if we wanted to that I’s (which I think is the real reason here

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of her. why does she think she has to look like that while FILIMNING🙄. the big hair, the dated makeup, the uncool outfits, hawks fiona and Jane everywhere, surely to god she can do her own makeup. the stories just there of her close up😲nothing about her is real

Reactions: 7
Thousands of men in Ireland have ms and stay in Ireland

My uncle has it and has to do his 9-5 still everyday and put food on the table for him family. I think Hyman could come home a bit more if we wanted to that I’s (which I think is the real reason here
Oh I totally know and understand all that, just giving my two pence about Dylz

The Style councillors is alllllllll about Sue, absolutely done up like a dog's dinner, the makeup artist's, the designer gear, the big hair.
All the money is spent on her and the people on the show that are suppose to be the focus get diddly squat.

It's a vanity project for Suzy

Reactions: 12
absolutely zero manners coming on stories to talk a load of shite in the middle of eating and slurping her tea.... allergic. she's so busy filaming she can't go to her own Xmas party as she doesn't trust herself not to get absolutely hammered and doesn't want to be "hanging out of her arse" tomorrow while filaming. in other words you have a problem sue, you can't go to a midweek event and have 1 or 2 or even don't drink at all....its either get so hammered that the next day is written off or can't go at all. #goalzzzzzz

the 10 various vitamins and revive active supplements aren't doing her much good.... tired, sick and run down, spends most of her time sitting round the conrad in Portugal, dunno how she's run down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sosmokey must never have taught her don’t speak with your mouth full or slurp your tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Style councillors is alllllllll about Sue, absolutely done up like a dog's dinner, the makeup artist's, the designer gear, the big hair.
All the money is spent on her and the people on the show that are suppose to be the focus get diddly squat.

It's a vanity project for Suzy
Totally agree with this, she spends more time in the make up
Chair than on set

I’d say the camera men etc are pissed off

Reactions: 6
Poor oul.Dzyll looked very gaunt in those stories.
I wonder were Dr Doireann’s stories tonight a bit of shade at Sue, showing us shite called “de-bloat and de-stress” without even knowing what was in it.
Dr Doireann was basically saying she wouldn’t recommend multivitamins to people because they don’t need half of what is in them and most of what people do need, the doses in multivitamins are inadequate.
Dr Doireann has her own agenda as she has her own vitamin range so she’s dissing other ranges now. Gave up watching her when she was just constantly pushing her range. She never once said to get your bloods done before you start taking vitamins as you may not actually need them. If you’re within normal ranges on any of them why would you take them?

Reactions: 19
Not going to the party cos she ain't the CEO any more. Doesn't want to go somewhere where she's not fawned over as top dog.

Reactions: 7
Dr Doireann has her own agenda as she has her own vitamin range so she’s dissing other ranges now. Gave up watching her when she was just constantly pushing her range. She never once said to get your bloods done before you start taking vitamins as you may not actually need them. If you’re within normal ranges on any of them why would you take them?
In fact Dr doireann advocated for not taking vitamins when I first followed her but now she has her own range they're a must. I unfollowed ages ago

Reactions: 19
i agree she has an agenda, but I also don’t think she would say something that was inaccurate.
Actually her new range influenced me to go to and get some Vitamin D and omega 3 as part of a Boots 3 for 2. 😂

Reactions: 2
That had to be a tattler who mentioned the mug🤣 and the nasty ass dining set🤢

Reactions: 4
Darren is a cousin of michelle regazolli stone and also does a lot of photography work. Him and the brother pete hang around with connor ryan so he’d be in that influencer circle

Reactions: 2
That had to be a tattler who mentioned the mug🤣 and the nasty ass dining set🤢
What is with the dining set

she can buy the biggest house on the street and fill it with crappy cheap looking homeware!
Have to say Pippa has much nicer style fashion wise & interiors

(and that is coming from someone younger than the both of them 😂)

Anyone know does she workout or take vitamins….overkill! Some money to be made in the vitamin world

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.